Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

I have some of both for the U.K./Eu members, so expect them in this box …
Gaz

Edit;
Here’s two of the SL x SD - both 12/12 from seed… ( sorry for the pic quality.).

12 Likes

You should have my one, I did pay to sebring already, but I can totally do it to you also :wink:

2 Likes

Nah @Pakore, no need to pay twice mate…
The U.K. and the Eu seeds are coming to me to send out , i believe …?!
I have had one member send me the postage , but i usually got the postage after I knew who was getting what / so’s i asked for the correct amount etc …
I’ll need to wait on a list of who’s getting what , and then ask Sebring for the postage.
It’s all good @Pakore - you’ll get your seeds as soon as possible ok mate.
Happy growing,
Gaz

7 Likes

This is confusing the hell out of me so there’s packages already being sent ?

Do I pay with PayPal or at your site @Sebring ?

Did you get the master list of addresses from mom or do you need my address?

@Terpycollection I don’t know if you signed up for any of these but apparently they have been getting payed for a week now so probably do it today

3 Likes

I think when you register in his site you can add your safe address so he will have it recorded for futher operations. I think there is no Paypal, just credit card, as unfortunately we cannot contact MOTR it doesn’t matter if she already has got the list … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Well hopefully she didn’t have legal issues having that list

5 Likes

Don’t panic if you signed up for the seeds, they will be there waiting for you, there is plenty of time to sort addresses and the money side out. Seeds being shipped are too country distributors, and US members that have sent Sebring money already.

Those not in the US your seeds will be sent to your distro, whether you paid Sebring or not, your distro will collect your money for shipping and server donation. Just make sure your distributor has your address and name and wait to be contacted when the seeds arrive for payment options.

14 Likes

Yea it was just the US ones I believe that we’re sent to her.

4 Likes

and Canadian too
I sent to Mom and Gaz only
@George
and I have more if they have to be repeated so no one has to send any beanz if they are needed
what I won’t do is package them up again …

7 Likes

I was confused about this whole situation. It seems MOTR must have sent packs to EU distributors right before she went offline. It seems the EU got the Blue Tara I ran, and a bunch of other strains from the missing Spring box.

6 Likes

Got both blue Tara’s i guess? You did 2 packs right that you sent @schmarmpit ?

2 Likes

In the case of the Lucky Charms the breeder (SamwellBB Arriba|nullxnull ) was already in the EU, so he sent them to the EU distributor (Gaz29 beer3|nullxnull) and then to MOTR to distribute for the rest, so also for the canucks I’m afraid, luckily I’ve got also your Blue Tara, appreciate … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I think she sent everything she had apart from a couple of strains to everyone except the US, probably was waiting for the last couple of strains to arrive, and some money payments before making the two hour round trip to the post office.

11 Likes

Received mine today @Sebring even had a run I had completely forgot I signed up for. Thanks for all you do

Be safe all!

8 Likes

Thank you Sebring for taking on all this. I am not sure how you do it, but we are grateful.

12 Likes

I received the Fall Box today. Thank you @Sebring.

Happy Happy Joy Joy

5 Likes

@Sebring - my payment for the Fall seedrun box has been made. I am still waiting on the box to arrive, but I suspect it will be here shortly. Thanks for all that you do.

4 Likes

I never received those, I signed up for them, last I checked I’m in the U.S.A., unless someone, somewhere did something they need to splain. (like on Lucy)

regards,

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know. I sent MOTR over 100 packs of Blue Tara F2 and maybe 70 packs of Blue Tara IX.

5 Likes

I had the original master list, so I already had most addresses. The website thing was my quick work around for the fact that Paypal banned me (for taking CBD lotion payments… which are legal… :man_shrugging:).

Our end totals are:
US 106 Canada 43 EU 8 UK 6 AU 3
Africa, South America, Russia, etc. where all 1-2 people, so I just did mailings straight to them.

25 Likes