Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

Hoping MOTR is okay!

10 Likes

@Sebring, my Fall box arrived safe and sound. Thanks for putting this together! :v:

6 Likes

Thanks Sebring

4 Likes

@Sebring mine came today to, thanks!

5 Likes

Thanks Sebring and to all whom made this box possible!!!

5 Likes

Many Thanks for the kindness Respect

1 Like

Got mine safe and sound! Thanks to everyone who helped make this and past runs a success!

1 Like

Thanks Sebring! Received my package! Didn’t realize you were so close by.

Cheers

4 Likes

Made it but, missing 2 strains. I signed up for the ABC and everyday haze too. :green_heart::blush:

7 Likes

I think i might have signed up for one of them but not sure. I gave my address to MOTR before the spring box. I dont know if i need to pay. If payment is still open? Or if i even signed up for any? LOL. Im not sure. If i owe money let me know @Sebring. Sorry for being lost on this one.

5 Likes

Getting them in the mail today.

9 Likes

Thank you !!!

3 Likes

Got mines today, thanks @Sebring

6 Likes

Got mine today as well. Thanks for handling all this @Sebring. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

9 Likes

Holy cow, you are unbelievably awesome. I can’t even imagine finding the time to put together that many packages let alone the shipping and keeping everything straight. You deserve a special OG badge just for being you.

Now just quit wrestling with the beavers cause I don’t know what we’d do without you :joy:

9 Likes

I got mine a day or so ago!

3 Likes

Just got mine in today with everything I signed up for! Thank you very much for the hard work Sebring! I’m sure managing all of this isn’t easy, but you sure do make it seem so :wink:

2 Likes

Mine arrived today! Thank you @Sebring and everyone else who helps make these preservations happen.
Cheers!!!

2 Likes

I received my package yesterday, on my way to go pick it up before my people get up and start digging thru it!
Thanks so much to everyone involved with breeding and shipping ! @Sebring you sir are a one horsepower machine.

P.S. let me know how I can send more shipping costs for Blueberry Cream Soda x Santa Maria Plank if any is available please. My strainaholic tendencies are hootin n holerin

5 Likes

came so quick ty sebring :smiley:

1 Like