👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Ha! I’ve got some time for that… My dad though, he JUST had to have mum drive him to the DMV so he could prove that he can drive her home. :+1: :mantelpiece_clock:

3 Likes

They are washed and dried so I can actually sticker the seeds in before placing on the caps. :+1:

Lots of faffing around but when you’re enjoying yourself it never feels like work. :ok_hand:

:hugs:

@CADMAN , @Bobgrows

33 Likes

Aww man. I just realized that’s why this past year has been so expanding?.. At least I found out before my birthday in October.

Like… Today is the announcement of the non profit we started. Native Lands Restoration Collaborative. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

CONGRATS!!!

:heart: :hugs: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

You found us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much! It’s going to be amazing. We’ve been doing this “for profit” for 7 years. Definitely should have been non profit from the beginning. We do all community work on public land. :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Yep! Following now on FB :+1:

Love the natural dyes going on!!!

2 Likes

Man, those are frickin’ pretty.

5 Likes

Man… It’s been fun! Lots of work. I’m excited to teach folks how to make them. We’re out selling them to kickoff the non profit! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Outta likes @Rhino_buddy !!!

2 Likes

Amazing gold everywhere :sparkles: wow :ok_hand:
@Pigeonman

3 Likes

Just missing the treasure chest to store them .

3 Likes

I have some vegan caps from Amazon, I think it’s a German brand but don’t know for sure. I ordered a huge bag years ago, it’s just a bland bag, unfortunately no more signs are on it.

2 Likes

…oh @ShiskaberrySavior am I?

It’s a little full though…

:rofl:

22 Likes

I’d say that’s full of treasures. About to watch goonies, so I’m ready. After a nice bowl of han solo burger. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Chester Copperpot.

6 Likes

Hey you guys!

11 Likes

24 Likes

The Punisher kitty, gonna kick some Mickey Mouse ass.:mouse:

8 Likes

Some super hero badge on that cat’s chest that’s cool.

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve updated en mass so here we go.

To be honest many of the long term veg plants are pissed off but I keep reminding them that they have to put up with my shit for only 1 more month before they go outside and get shit on by the birds.

Top row left to right: Buddhas Cane S1, Texada Timewarp, UK Cheese
Bottom row left to right: Texada Timewarp, Queen Mother

Top row left to right: UK Cheese, Jew Gold 1974 (clone in reveg), UK Cheese
Bottom row left to right: Manitoba Poison x2

ManPois, UK Cheese, Jew Gold 1974:

ManPois, UK Cheese:

Far Back: Ace Seed’s Zamaldemica (week 11 of 11-14, they’re really close and in flush)
Middle: Snake Breath Muto, Buddhas Cane S1 Muto (week 5 flower)
Front: Florida Ditch Weed (getting sexed so it’s 1 week in here and then back into 20/4)

The Zamaldelicas are fox-tailing all to heck and I’m loving it. :ok_hand:

Cheers folks and thanks for checking in!

:v:

31 Likes