👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

The structure of them plants are excellent. Mephisto and seed increase you say?? :thinking:
Who do I have to kill/fuck/marry to score some of these?? :rofl:

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u don’t you worry they’ll be a Pigeon Droppings of these soon enough!

:v:

4 Likes

Hope the pigeon flys over my house and drops a few .

2 Likes

early reports on this cap junky I have here that is worthy, and Its a chem variant I’m quite sure of it…seems chem is everywhere🫢…bless em

1 Like

All of the above? :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll do all 3 in that exact order if needs be :rofl:

4 Likes

I (necro) feel ya! :rofl:

3 Likes

In that order.

Ah shit he beat me too it.

2 Likes

@Pigeonman
Keep a good eye on those Zam plants. If they get anywhere near what mine is doing, the bud development is incredible. I have tops that are a foot long and a good four inches around.
As you know, tho, with those big buds you run a risk of bud rot. I have that now. On my indoor girl. Trying to figger out what I need to do next. I have two fans and an exhaust fan going in there and still got rot.

2 Likes

:sob:

My flower tents RH% never gets above 40% and I have more much ventilation going directly outside than required but after dealing with a PM outbreak one round of RDWC I decided to over-do it rather than under-do it (or just do it).

I got a new sensor in the mail which will start to map my VPD to help me dial in my tents even further.

All the best @BigMike55 , I really hope you can salvage that Zam :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I think she will be ok. She is almost 8 weeks in flower. I understand she goes about 14. I’m going to attempt cutting of all I can find and spray fungicide on the remaining plant. I should be able to save most of it.

3 Likes

HAPPY SUMMER SOLSTICE!!!

Mini update time.

No idea what’s going on but i’m chill about these weirdos for now.
Left = Golden Tiger S1, Right = CapJunkie S1

:man_shrugging:

All the :new_moon_with_face: seeds popped and were planted this am!

Red = Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 (seed increase)
Blue = RocBud Freebie Mix Pack 2022 (2x Auto’s)

My Miracle Berry is stabilizing!

It’s VERY picky…

Finally we’re reaching the finishing line for the Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57 Blood Orange Haze S1 seed increase!!!

A wee-bit crunchy but it’s not like i’m doing this for the flower. :rofl:

Have a great day everyone!!!

:hugs:

21 Likes

I love how clean your tents always are! It’s good regularly scheduled maintenance, and it shows proper planning preventing piss poor performance (the six p’s, lol)

I’m learning so much from so many of og, all the scrambled info gets put right following along on some of these logs. Some of it stays scrambled, lol, but your threads are omelettes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::pray:

Systematic production of the goods.

5 Likes

PROOF OF LIFE!!! :fist:

RockBud Freebie Plant 1:

RockBud Freebie Plant 2:

Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1:

Look who decided to start looking upwards! :rofl:
The Golden Tiger S1!

And with it’s new leaves literally out of freaking nowhere is the CapJunky S1! :exploding_head:

25 Likes

WTF is that Cap Junky doing? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

CapJunky says:

:rofl:

9 Likes

It’s definitely striking a pose lol

2 Likes

Nice looking babies, @Pigeonman
I tried some dispensary Cap Junkie and hafta say. Probly the best Dispensary Weed I have tried to date. I hope to secure some seeds from another member in a trade. But you will definitely like that smoke.

3 Likes

Great to hear @BigMike55 ! My hope was to do a seed increase down the road with this if it grows out normal. Veg it out, clone it out, then sts a few of the clones and make S2s with the others for flower!

4 Likes

While not straight Cap Junky, Brother’s Grimm has some Cap Junky x Rosetta Stone FEM “tester” seeds (9 seeds for $25) on their site which may be worth a gamble for some folks. I have grown Rosetta Stone a number of times and it’s pretty close to Jack Herer, I gave my dad some of the flower and he now grows it every summer.

4 Likes