👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

I gave the Jew Gold 1974 Black: The Lost Tribe Cut some extra love last night while addressing the ACInfinity 2x4 tent.

Last views in the ΩPot 2.0:

SO MUCH ROOTS!!!

Peeled off the air-pot and clipped the mass in the reservoir:

Promix BX in a nursery pot:

Tucked into new medium with 1 inch left open at the top…

…to add a layer of earth worm castings and Aquabac!

I then mixed up a 1/4 strength dilution of veg nutes to feed her for the next few weeks and put her in the now-cleaned AC Infinity tent with the 2x Frankenstein S1’s from @JohnnyPotseed and the 3x Sunshine Daydream BX1 F2’s from @HolyAngel .

Top two plants: Frankenstein S1’s
Bottom three plants: Sunshine Daydream BX1 F2’s
Far right of tent: Jew Gold 1974 Black: The Lost Tribe Cut (yes it still has a :menorah: )

Have a great :black_flag: Friday folks!

:v:

31 Likes

16 Likes

I know I can go back and reread or ask so here we go lol. Did you grow the jg in in your 2.0 pots and put in soil to reveg?

2 Likes

yes! This. Exactly this.

3 Likes

Yogi F2 co-op seed run is coming along great! All the females got some serious LST yesterday.

In the MedCab all the vegging plants got defoliated and fed.

CapJunkie S1, Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut (x3), UK Cheese (x2), Jew Gold 1974, & First Class Funk (x2)

Hey @MonasticDank the FCF’s are coming along great! Once the Yogi’s are done I’ll STS one of these and put them together in the 2x2 on a different floor :smiley:

Finally in the ACInfinty 2x4, the Frankenstein S1 (x2), Sunshine Daydream BX1 F2 (x3), & Jew Gold 1974 Black: The Lost Tribe Cut in reveg.

No pics yet but I decided to toss 3x Mendo Breath S1 seeds into a shot glass because why the fuck not?

Have as good of a day as the day will let you folks!

:v: :grin:

23 Likes

This makes my day! I just lost mama FCF, seems like that cut was meant to find its way to you. Hope that reversal goes as planned for ya! Spread that funk far and wide!!

5 Likes

ooh that middle one is the ticket! That’s the mom leaner 100%

5-7 bladed leaves, got the right the shape to the blades…
Can see the bendy stem trait.
Only traits I might not see yet is the leaf crinkle and any double serrations :thinking: sometimes the serrations take longer to show. The leaf crinkle is usually pretty apparent though. Stem rub should be a spicy/vegetal type scent but I’m interested in what you’re getting off them?

11 Likes

This IS showing on another plant and a little on the edges of this one! Thanks @HolyAngel !

Also if there is a male in there I’m breeding it with one of the Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut clones. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

If that middle one turns out to be a boy, send me pollen and i’ll make a bx2 while you’re at it :yum:

6 Likes

DEAL!!!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Proof of life is always appreciated when it’s 36 hours in. They did start showing at 24 hours but the added 12 floated gives me a lil’ longer tail to work with.

Into cups they went!

I’m rather excited about these Mendo Breath S1’s as the last one I grew was in a solo-cup and even though it didn’t produce much as I didn’t have anywhere near as many XP points then in :broccoli: :man_farmer: I could smell the thing from 10 feet away and it went DARK PURPLE in the fade.

:grin:

24 Likes

Love the Vegvisir!

Best of luck on all those germinating :muscle:

5 Likes

Thanks @HolyAngel ! So far so good when I looked under the 4" pots this am. :+1:

3 Likes

With these Mendo Breath S1’s, you gotta love a happy set of seeds in germination :blush: .

In the same room the now very shiney Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut is filling in ending week 5 of flower.

:gem: :star_struck:

In the ACInfinity 2x4 the Frankenstein S1’s are going :gorilla: :poop: ! @JohnnyPotseed this was why i made the joke on your thread, these fuckers are HUUGE! :rofl: :+1: (Top 2x plants)

@HolyAngel this doesn’t knock the Sunshine Daydream BX1 F2 plants which are the bottom 3x with full on Cannagar sized fan-leaves!

@CADMAN , in the corner the Jew Gold 1974 Black is turning red so the black may just be if you let it get cold enough! :rofl:

In the MedCab 2x4 all the vegging plants are acting like they were not defoliated last week… which is normal. :rofl: :+1:

I need to flower out the CapJunkie S1 Muto once the Bubba is done upstairs. Fuck, I may just toss it in there today to start 12/12 and get this over already.

The 2x cuts of First Class Funk will be trained and vegged out more so once the Yogi run is 4 weeks from done I’ll mix up STS and start flipping and spraying 1x of them, and then 2 weeks later I’ll put the 2nd in there to start it’s flip and catch the results from the 1st :grin:

My only hiccup is if one of the SSDD is male I want it’s pollen… so that’s a fork in the road to watch out for in the next few weeks :grin:

Enjoy your Saturday folks! It’s raining gross over here so I’m putting on 1986’s “Dawn of the Dead” as I feel like watching zombies in Ft. Meyers this AM after looking outside…

:v: :rofl: :+1:

22 Likes

Seriously this Bubba Kush is the only thing that’s helping me sleep at night and regret when I forget to remove it from my one hitter when I go out… :rofl: :+1:

6 Likes

seems to be a great smoke for bedtime ! i love my flc it is a great daytime smoke. i hope the sour d. is helping a bit better with insomina. :slight_smile:

1 Like

DUUUDE! Thanks! @MonasticDank sent me these cuts from bagseed he popped from a primo drop and the cuts stank right outta the DVD case! I’m happy they rooted so well, and the more I hear about this cultivar the happier I am with making S1’s outa these gifts!

Maths: Get surprise parcel with 2x cuts of something special + time + effort + STS = S1’s for everyone!

11 Likes

i like this math :smiley:

6 Likes

I LOVE MATH!

11 Likes

Yes but what DVD was it?

3 Likes