👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Oh, I got this one :joy:

7 Likes

Oh that’s my favourite! I especially like when they take the rap world by storm.

Straight out of flash drive.

3 Likes

I can’t remember which dvd but pretty sure it was polar express or some kids movie. Also pretty sure I taped a pack of the FCF X gorilla grove to it now that I recall. Hope you found it hahaha

1 Like

I almost didnt tbh! Yhe pack fell out when i was putting the dvd away.

It was a dvd of: Robots

2 Likes

“In the future there will be robots”

3 Likes

Man I’m happy you did I meant to include a note to draw your attention. The one sampler from that line I’ve flowered was stunning. Have a couple more about to go into flower shortly. Aside from those two I have left, I have given out every last seed I made of that line. Makes me happy to have some in your hands.

3 Likes

And they’ll crush us like a box of vegetables at a packing plant!

2 Likes

“We frozen vegetables shall resist your crushing”

3 Likes

As long as there is no power outage that is!
Plants look amazing as always!

2 Likes

@Pigeonman :rofl:

Good night, dark knight.

19 Likes

Merry Chanukah

6 Likes

Another week and more growth to “deal with” :rofl:

MedCab 2x4 (vegging):

ACInfinity 2x4 (vegging):

Yogi F2->F3 Co-op Seedrun:

Seeds are starting to show :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1: .

All the best folks, have a gr8 Friday!!

:v: :grin:

38 Likes

Looking Amazing and the colors look like they are starting to come through. Those males look spent though lol. Still very uniform color.

5 Likes

The breeding tent is setup.

Now all I need to do is work on the DLI of this thing with the 2x Mars Hydro TS1000’s in there :rofl: .

To get as much headroom in here, I removed the ballasts and set them next to the tent raised on a vented platform for my OCD.

The timer is higher so I can see it as is my Inkbird thermostat/controller.

My favourite update to upstairs is now the 4" inch assembly I put together so the 2x2 and 2x3 can be linked using the same exhaust consisting of a Y-junction and 2x blast gates so I can regulate the airflow between tents!

Fuck I wish I got these sooner. Total game changer for air pressure variation!!

All this time the Mendo Breath S1’s were watching me putter.

Have a great Sunday folks!!

:v: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

34 Likes

looks like a nice setup! sure gone be fun :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

@Pigeonman what size is your small breeding tent? I’m wondering cause I’ve got my 1x1x2 tent and yet to figure out the lighting for it.

2 Likes

Lol I have a rack just like that for my cords and all that… I always worry water will get to them so it was my answer for it… flooded 1 time… and had zero issues electrical

3 Likes

@CADMAN 90cm x 60cm x 98cm.

For lighting I’d look into something like this but dimmable:

Search amazon and you’ll prob find something comparable in size as this VS1000E is 11.8"x10.2"x1.7" which would just about squeeze in your mini tent.

Same growmie and also for heat exchange. Having my ballasts sitting off the ground on something as simple as a mug-rack from a dollar store keeps my OCD from going all cray-cray.

ezgif.com-optimize(97)

10 Likes

Downstairs in veg are growing strong!

MedCab 2x4:

AC Infinity 2x4:

As well so are all the plants upstairs.

I up-potted both my Hummingbird Sage cutting and the 3x Mendo Breath S1 seedlings into 1 gallon pots and gave them some food to soak in.

The most exciting thing going on up here now is the new breeding tent.

I need to pickup a 6" hurricane fan to add air circulation in here to prevent any dead-air spots but for now with the 4" inline fan pulling at full it’s keeping at 25c with 50% rh door closed so I’m not complaining. :smiley:

A little closer we can see the shit-tonne fuck # of bud sites these 2x First Class Funk cuttings from @MonasticDank have thrown out for us after I told them after rooting they they are destined to make seeds for all of us.

They clearly are excited to fuck. :rofl: :+1:

In the 2x2 we have the Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut clone coming into it’s last week of feed and then flush next week.

It’s looking a little rough in the light…

…but when you turn off the lights and use the flash :gem: 's shine through!

Speaking of gems, the Yogi F2 → F3 run seems to be at this point a total success!

Flowers lookin’ like pinecones up close:

20231210_204934

20231210_204902

Have as good of a Monday as Monday will let y’all folks!!!

:v: :grin:

38 Likes

IMG_1397

Happy Monday indeed!

5 Likes