👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

That MP male really does look to be ready to crank some loving out… some plants will just do their thing and sometimes that’s cool, too.
Can’t wait to see those RILs go at it!
#FUCKCANCER
#OGTW

3 Likes

The Tony Green GG4 RIL’S are making for an adorable odd couple. :wedding:

:hugs:

18 Likes

Hey bro I meant to ask you yesterday and forgot. What light schedule you running in veg? Anything less the 20 hrs can trigger early flower type varieties to bloom. Pot size and being rootbound can also play a factor, but it doesn’t look like that’s the case for you as it’s still small…although I’m not sure how that works with an airpot. Cutting it back a bit might help, and possibly a nitrogen boost to stimulate it to veg more. Hope the female doesn’t do that to you :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Damn… did the male just stretch to double its height in 3 days, or is that just me? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It’s on 20/4 now but was 18/6 before up potting.

Great to know! :pray:

It was 3 weeks in speedcup before i could up pot, there was a lot of roots but not crazy.

100%! I was underfeeding them as i used week 1& 2 veg mixes for week 3 instead of my week 3+ mix as i was being lazy. Since up potting it’s been getting the right stuff.

Thanks for the input @Oldtimerunderground :hugs:

Yes. Yes it did :open_mouth:

8 Likes

I might be in trouble, hmm. I’ve got a GG4 RIL female that seems to be a spear as well. I was planning on giving her another 2.5 weeks of veg… wonder if that’s gonna be a huge mistake. :wink:

6 Likes

Awwww yeah!

13 Likes

I SAID I would spark some Black Snow in March.

Well, I’m a man of my word:

:heart:

21 Likes

Now you just need some liquid acid and some cop car door handles. Make Uncle Jello proud!

7 Likes

Pigeon, i personally never experienced that fast of a flowering. But you and a few friends i have given the seeds to have said it will just go straight into flowering after a little time.

5 Likes

Back in the day we just used dog shit.

6 Likes

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:🥲

Just spat my dinner out!!!

5 Likes

@Cormoran Drew’s #8 pheno doubles in height, maybe just a tad bit more.

Killin it @Pigeonman … got my eye on that cherry…

2 Likes

I’ve seen deals where the Canuck pucks go 70% off, just an FYI, was tempted to buy the whole set.

3 Likes

What was the original height? It’s always seemed to me like stretch depends on how large they are when they start.

Thanks @jessethestoner for the notice! Did it reveg if placed in longer light periods? I topped the male and and fingers crossed about the female staying put. :crossed_fingers:

Thanks @GCBudz ! I really hope to get a proper colour balanced shot of the Cherry Fest’s REDDENING! It’s SO PRETTY in person but the shots I’ve shown are meh.

This also means that “Horny Horse Cherry Shit Fest” can be even MORE complicated as:

Horny Horse Cherry-Red Shit Fest"!

OOOHHH I’d be SO PISSED OFF if I bought 1 at regular price then see it’s 70% off later the same year! It’s happened to me before with other items and the :taurus: rage was real.

3 Likes

18 to 20 inch stretched to 40 to 42 inch.

3 Likes

As would be the :leo: rage! :rage:

@Yetigrows Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: I signed up for their newsletter months ago and have been biding my time and waiting for the great universal and planetary conjunction. :pray:t2: It’ll happen. :wink:

2 Likes

Are you talking shit about horses? Who doesn’t like road apples? LOL!

3 Likes

Interesting, mine is 16" right now and I was planning to give it two more weeks of veg. :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe I should see how tall it is next week and re-evaluate… I only have room for about 4.5’ of plant downstairs, though I suppose I could trellis against the wall if needed. Screw it, having too much GG4 sounds like an excellent problem!

3 Likes