šŸ‘ØšŸ½ā€šŸŒ¾ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Lol, mine are nipple height in containersā€¦ under 2x HLG 100R-specā€™s. Lights about 16" above tallest point.

Iv got a full tent of Glue thatā€™s for my road trip and stash till I can harvest again. Friends got some from the momā€¦ and their wanting more.

2 Likes

Who left the barn door open again?!

2 Likes

Yeah this GG4 male is under a HLG 100 v2 4000K and Iā€™m expecting Iā€™ll need to pull out the LST bending clips cause there would be more wire needed than Iā€™d want to deal with to train this excited SOB.

3 Likes

I meant 4.5ā€™ above the surface, I have potato bags so theyā€™re tall and thin at 18" themselvesā€¦ my lights are more likely to be 4" above the tops, if they actually get that tall. Light movers make that easier though, my Gorilla Bubble is doing just fine with the light about 1-2" above the tops. More space just makes everything easier. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have @Foreigner 's problem :open_mouth:

:rofl:

11 Likes

Wow. Thatā€™s a male right? You could just clip most of it off and still get plenty of pollen depending on your goals.

4 Likes

@Foreigner I will if i have too but with the silica itā€™s been fed since birth I COULD crush-pinch a point along the stem and then bend the branches a fully over and so long as I do it slow enough so theres no breaks (splits wonā€™t matter) itā€™ll keep going at it and just look funny as fuck.

Ultimately @Floyd asked for some pollen if there was enough spillover and my goal is to get enough spill over to send him at least something!

Considering the way he grows GG4ā€™s I was 110% all like: YES PLEASE! HERE TAKE POLLEN :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s definitely gonna be a lot of pollen. If you have more you want to dispose of, I wouldnā€™t mind taking some off your hands. :wink: I was planning to run part of my GG4 RIL pack next, but this would be easier and then I could do another seed run for the co-op instead of taking up a whole grow.

4 Likes

:thinking: Maybe heā€™s gonna be trying out some new Cannabis sex positions for his Cannasutra book? :man_shrugging:

:laughing:

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground , just wait until you see my update this weekend about the Mendo Breath S1ā€¦
ā€¦It is itā€™s own sex positions.

Oh and YES that was pluralized on purpose.

9 Likes

Mine grow to 3 times their normal size :rofl:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what I do with my penis.

4 Likes

:open_mouth: Really??? Ouch!

Iā€™d say you prolly shouldnā€™t do that to your nether region. :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry, he has years of experience :joy:

4 Likes

Well met @Oldtimerunderground , well met indeed!

:rofl: no kink shaming on my threads! :rofl:

6 Likes

I just put a GG4 girl on 12/12 getting her ready for that tall fellows pollen. :smiley:

2 Likes

Damn. I just looked at my calendar and realized that Iā€™m taking down the Cherry Festival Red F2 THIS WEEKENDā€¦

Parting is always bitter sweet :sob: ā€¦ But that explains why the calyxs are almost all brown and dried out :rofl:

5 Likes

I seriously have emotional issues at chop time. Hereā€™s this thing that I nurtured and talk to every day, and I have to kill it!
I know they would die fairly soon anyway, but I still say thank you and give the plants a moment of honor before the shears come out

4 Likes

It is always bitter sweet, but you get scissor hash! :yum:

6 Likes

Totally. This is why Iā€™m better at cutting seed producing plants vs flowering as the seed ones I run into the beach like a drunk yacht captain.

Flowering plants hurt because I knew Iā€™m sexually frustrating them, then cutting off their private parts.

MALES THOUGH. I HATE CULLING MALES. Ugh. Feels SO WASTEFUL. Taking the 2x GG4 RIL Males out to the hugelkultur pile was painful. (but the male thatā€™s producing pollen got whacked with a stick yesterday and it was all like:

9 Likes