Fat bastard and ISS outdoor grow by mrgreenthumb

It’s on like donkey kong :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Some rock for @ColeLennon

3 Likes

I need to see a show so bad. Last one was 2 years ago. G&R. Portland. They want a million dollars to see a show right now. Got to make coin they lost during covid.

Dude right my last show was rolling stones.lol I saw Pantera 5 times not enough. The toughest shows in last damn 4 years slayer, hatebreed, dropkick Murphys, Marilyn Manson, oh shit almost forgot ministry tore the place up!

1 Like

I’ve never got to see Pantera, I bet dropkick murphys kicked ass.

2 Likes

The lead singer certainly kicked that nazi’s ass that one time. On stage. :+1:

2 Likes

Dang sorry you missed these guys with the original lineup. They where kick ass for sure
20230516-134108-404800

3 Likes

I don’t want to talk about it. :rofl: You getting the heat this week? Better stay on top of your watering.

2 Likes

Ya this is kinda funny. They shout out to the punks and skins all the time but the skins they refer to as “friends” are punk skins not neo nazi skins if that makes sense. Yes there is a difference but it’s still seated in same kinda idea. They are a hardcore punk east coast band so lots of skins at their shows. They have done many shows at “hardcore scene” in east which has a crossover. Rancid is full of “punk skins” dont sing a lot about it but if listen to side projects it’s there. Totally different ideals than what people relate to but skinheads aren’t always neo nazis. I don’t support these ideas but I know/known many of these types.

1 Like
2 Likes

When was this Phil looks old af also he do sent look strung out. This isn’t “Pantera” without the brothers is it? Good show it seems like with Metallica.
House the plants looking?

1 Like

Aug 4th of this month.

1 Like

Ah ok makes sense. How was it? Sorry hardcore Pantera fan first time I heard cowboys from hell in 94’ maybe I was hooked.

1 Like

I just saw on youtube. I’ve never got to see Pantera. This really isn’t Pantera anymore. :frowning_face:

Oh man I’m so sorry to hear that! Ya definitely not Pantera without the brothers.

1 Like

Not really much at all. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Surprised he actually went back to that name after the way they split and all his other projects. I guess trying to jump on existing name fame? Nola wasn’t bad but Pantera was so so so much more than singing and lyrics.

1 Like

I wasn’t impressed with Zakk and I’m always impressed by him.

Oh no taking away from Phil at all! Truth is need all 4 to really make the band. Fill ins never seem to cut it. Alice in chains, sublime, van Halen :rofl:

1 Like