ReikoX's Workshop

I like to plant in root root plugs, then move to their final container. Three gallon works great, 20/4 light schedule if you can swing it.

4 Likes

Will do one transplant then. I’m still setting things up around here, so I’m currently relying on sunlight + small light to keep vegging plants awake, but I’ll see what I can rig to keep the PAR up for these babies. I’ll probably keep the Divyders for a second run and get my feet wet with some of the others. Thanks man!

3 Likes

GoBee review
So I ordered up a GoBee kit with the recycler. The kit was full featured with two extra atomizers, an extra glass tip and a metal tip, and a new set of O-rings. I’ve had the unit for a little over a week now, and have used it daily. Over all, I would give it an 8/10. I wish it held a bit more and didnt require as much cleaning.

Pros:
Nice big hits
Three temperature settings
Great form factor
Glass tip let’s you see vapor
Recycler attachment functions well
Easy to load
Easy to clean with 99% isopropyl

Cons:
Metal heating coils
Glass tip breaks if knocked over
Bottom button is very sensitive
Recycler attachment can spill water in coils
Silk screen rubbed off battery
Requires frequent cleaning
Needs to be reloaded often

9 Likes

The workbench is kicking along as usual. These are at about two weeks flowering right now.

Adonis is still the big girl in here. She gets a little thirstier than the others.

Jilly Bean 1/3

Jilly Bean 2/3

Jilly Bean 3/3

Creme Brulee in the no-till just a few days into 12/12

22 Likes

Looking good bro :thumbsup: the more i see of Jilly Bean the more i want her :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Last night I decided to clean my glass. To clean a piece I first fill it up with 99% isopropyl alcohol and add as much salt as I can fit. Then I shake the shit out of it until most of the reclaim is dissolved. Next I get the water as hot as I possibly can and start adding a little at a time while still shaking. Finally, I rinse with RO water. I cleaned three pieces this way.

To clean the nail, I turned the temperature down to about 350°F. After it heated up, I added some RO water with a pipet and let it boil for a while. I sucked the, now dirty, water out and repeated a few times to get the majority of the carbon off. Then I added some 99% isopropyl to the water to get the remaining residue off with a cotton swab.

13 Likes

Looking good @ReikoX! EWC are a must in growing IMO!

2 Likes

Best thing I did for my garden. I barely feed them much, simply cannabis leaves, coffee grounds, and egg shells. They provide NPK, micros, enzymes and a ton of CA. Not to mention the micro and macro biology.

5 Likes

My guess a large percentage is turn back to the soil making a complete circle of nutrient recycling what a beautiful concept only thing that is lost is what is gained in what we smoke! Could there be anything easier?

2 Likes

Often I make water hash. I water with the leftover water (after setting out to warm up a bit) and the spent flower goes in the worm bin too. Most of it goes back to feeding itself. This makes sense since Cannabis is an annual, last year’s harvest feeds the next generation.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I saw this funny looking root growth when transplanting some clones. This is one of the ones I was planning to replace the mother as the stems were getting woody. As usual still waiting on Skywalker to clone. I’ve just determined she is a slow cloner.

The Creme Brulee are about 10 days into flowering. They are doing a lot better in the no-till than they did in the 2-gallon pots. I’m having a hard time finding a stand out girl from these four. They are all very similar, but I think I can eliminate #7 this round as it she is too lanky. I had to flop her over to keep her out of the COBs.

The workbench is at three weeks flowering now. I adjusted the lights again, now the veg (5000K) strips are off and the flowering strips are at 75%. Now that stretch is over, I think I should have vegged for a little bit longer. Jilly Bean didn’t stretch nearly as much as I anticipated. I really should have kept this a monocrop.

Adonis is doing well. She responded really well to the LST. There are over a dozen tops.

Jilly Bean 1/3

Jilly Bean 2/3

Jilly Bean 3/3

22 Likes

Girls are looking nice and healthy @ReikoX!

2 Likes

@ReikoX

https://youtu.be/c3sOuEv0E2I

3 Likes

Looking good as always reiko! Love some sky walker and I’m sure you will do her justice

3 Likes

Their looking so good .mechelle x

3 Likes

The workbench is at four weeks of 12/12 now. I actually burned these with barley sprouts. I put enough for 15-gallons in 3-gallons of water. Notice the downward claw and slight tip burn.

Adonis

Jilly Bean 1/3

Jilly Bean 2/3

Jilly Bean 3/3

Creme Brulee a little over two weeks flowering. They are done stretching and starting to set buds. I also turned up the driver all the way.

22 Likes

Looking mighty fine in there as always sir. Those jilly bean are looking quite scrumptious.

I will be keeping an eye on the creme brulee as they are on the shortlist.

1 Like

Random mid week update.

31 Likes

Congratulations! You’ve made Jelly’s DIY LINK-O-RAMA!

9 Likes