Favorite Orange Strain Seeds?

Ive always liked Tangie and Cali-O.
Back when I started growing I bought a grow tent from some guy local to me. Right before I left to head back home, he gave me a small baggie of seeds that he called “clown lady”
… planted a few of them and all of them were very very orangey… kinda like biting into an orange or clementine… the smell during growing was fairly strong, but during harvest/drying… my entire house reeked like fresh oranges.

Still have a few of those clown lady seeds left, whenever they do get popped, I really pray I can get a Male and female with those same Terps because that stuff was something else.

6 Likes

Bag of Oranges by Usefull Seeds if you can find that - got one gifted to me - hope it germinates
Orange Barrel

2 Likes

Hey how’s it going? I haven’t been posting much but Orange/citrus smoke is my favorite and I have a few favorites that must be tried. Useful has some really awesome strains and I’d like to get to the Bag O Orange and I got some F4 BLSR to try. At some point.

Oni - Tropicana Cookies
This strain has some really sharp notes coming through by way of a ‘mean’ Tangie crossed to GSC/Banana OG/Papaya. The taste is nuts. Strong orange and clean plastic. A very potent strain to boot. My Mother absolutely hates the taste. Lol

Crockett - Tangie
I had to try this one out and if you’re into Sativa/energy grass, this is a good one. I absolutely love smoking this stuff. It has a bleeding through the bag orange zest. Tangerine for sure.

Oni - Wilson 0 - I love this strain and looking through the packs I’ve found a couple phenos that swing from orange/fruit punch/gassy. This is what we like to call pool water smoke. It makes your nose burn from super sticky buds. I’m partial to Oni’s stuff and if I could get ahold of the Papaya I’d be a pig in :poop:. You’ll find a ton of really nice terps in most of the fruity crosses. Strawberry Diesel was great.

I’ve yet to grow the CSI: AE77-Cali-O (fems), and 2nd gen Limonene Queen I picked up a few years ago when I was obsessing over Orange Bud/California Orange weed. The few that I haven’t tried but want to try are Orange Cookies, Bag O oranges, Grapefruit, Dutch Passion Orange Bud, Orange Push Pop.

Be sure to tag me in orange runs. I love to get first hand knowledge of citrus bud. I love having a jar of fruity stuff on hand. Gives me a break from the glue/rubber tasting stuff that I’ve had lately. Thanks for the topic. Good luck.

13 Likes

Agree but good luck finding boo around now. Not sure what happened but useful gear has not had anything for a while except old lime reserve I happen to be sitting on like 2 seeds of most of his strains. Chem 4 x bag of oranges. The orange terps we’re so orange I couldn’t stand it. Strong weed good high but the nose burning rancid citrus was over the top.

5 Likes

I just received some Chem D x BOO in the secret Santa, that sounds awesome!

3 Likes

The only orange strain I’ve grown was Espiritu sanctum from goat and monkey. Was like if pine trees grew tangerines, very tasty stuff, still got 3 seeds

5 Likes

Currently growing out this Alani Skunk by Technical Cultivators. I’m about half way through flower and the smells I’m getting are like when you peel an orange and the oils burst from the rind into the air. It’s unmistakably orange.

5 Likes

Awesome feedback thank you!

2 Likes

She’s nasty in a good way. And stacks pretty good.

2 Likes

Me too, please. Especially if it’s MZJill Genetic related. I have a Jillybean x dosido x white widow I’m saving for a special occasion, and would love to have some Agent Orange too.

4 Likes

I have a pack of Oni I’ve been sitting on. I don’t remember which one it is. I’ve been hesitant to pop them because I read they are light feeders and all of my strains get the same ass blast of nutes from the reservoir.

What’s your first hand experience with their feeding needs?

2 Likes

First you need to find out what you have. *Licks his fingers…:rofl:. Sorry, I have issues. I grow in soil so that’s what I’m basing this off of. I’ve been running Wilson Zero. It doesn’t need much in veg but she eats like a pig in flower.

Having a few other strains in the same tent I tend to try to keep feeding habits the same. The W0 was starting to lock out from babying it. My soil is pretty good but it doesn’t carry them that far into flower. This is what I use in flower.

Sorry. Ive been shaky lately. I was using recharge but the flower fuel is good stuff. The Tropicana Cookies wasn’t a heavy feeder from what I remember. It didn’t yield as much as the W0.

I still have a few seeds that I haven’t got into yet from the Trop line. I like to work a few strains given such limited space. You should enjoy his stuff. Lmk how it goes. You’re gonna find some great terps. If you have the Peach Afghan or Papaya definitely further it along. Have a good one.:grin::+1:

4 Likes

That Agent Orange is some sweet stuff. It wasn’t super potent but I only had an eighth of it. Another good breeder is P.U.T.S. he has some wicked crosses. Terps terps terps! Lol. Mz Jill has some fire stuff. The Jilly Bean. I wanna say she did Plushberry and I wanna say some kinda Grapefruit? The grapefruit sounds good. I’m into off the map flavors. Alot of people I know are repulsed by the Orangey! Tangy stuff.

4 Likes

Hey look at that. Looks like I got something called Hot Tropic! (Fire OG x Tropicanna cookies F1)

3 Likes

I had some C99 back in the day that was straight Tangerine. Didn’t get that when I grew it though, I’ll have to give it another try sometime.

Who’s that from sounds delicious

1 Like

Oni kinda high dollar for my likes. I copped these on some kind of super sale last year.

3 Likes

Yeah dang $150 a pack but sounds like a good one

3 Likes

Elemental Nutrients has a $10.00 sample pack - includes their base nutrient , veg myco nutrient , and a flower myco nutrient (flower fuel)_ got great results with this line (organic) you are feeding “myco’s” thru the whole grow. don’t know of any other company that offers this – their Flower Fule is rated in the top 10 Flower Boosters. FYI Peace

3 Likes

Do you mean elementnutrients.com ? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like