Favorite Pakistani Seed Line?

In my recent years of running a bunch of random and weird seeds, I’ve really noticed a theme of stuff I really enjoy having Pakistanis in the mix. I have ran Snow Lotus a bunch since 2019, which is what kind of started the whole thing. Then I ended up finder a really cool Haze x Pakistani about a year ago that I grow year round. As well as some DLA 11 from Bodhi that had that cerebral high I was chasing, but I can’t verify how spot on they are or aren’t just running crosses.

I would love to hear peoples feedback on any solid pure Pakistani seed lines they have tried. I was leaning towards CSI’s Chitral Kush, but I am unable to verify if it is that cerebral head high that I am associating with Pakistanis. Of course, it’s a huge region, and I assume there are multiple things floating around under the Pakistani name. But I am holding out hope there’s something pure I can mess around with. Thanks in advance!

8 Likes

I really liked Triple Pakistan purchased from Sannie. Wish I could get it again. It is crossed into the Citrus Flower seeds I made, and I’ve received some reports of a Triple Pak pheno found in CF seeds. This pheno has lime green leaves and purple or lavender flowers. See the picture on seedfinder

8 Likes

Azad Kashmir is the only strain from Pakistan I’m personally familiar with.
And it is pretty killer. Super rugged, finishes in about 11 weeks, lots of weird smells (burnt rubber, vomit, cat piss, menthol) with exceptionally smooth smoke and a real magic high.

11 Likes

Mmmmm… vomit…

It’s like when my GF says: “I love that YOU love it” or “I’m happy that it makes YOU happy”

Reminds me of the massive tropical flowers that smell like a corpse.

@BackyardBoogie420 I have a few Pakistani strains (I almost typed Pakistraini lol) in the stable. RSC Chitrali was just moved outside to catch the ass end of summer. First Pakistani strain I’ve ever grown but I’ll keep you posted. I’ll be growing out Tirah Valley and Aunt of Farook soon, and hoping to get my hands on X-18.

I’ll send a pic of Chitrali starting to flower here soon.

3 Likes

GENERATION X18 by DNA is the closest to that i can get from them.

Generation X18 from DNA Genetics is a cross between Banana Stardawg and X18 Pure Pakistani

Elon’s X might be another option

Elon’s X from DNA Genetics is a cross between Strawberry Banana and X18 Pure Pakistani

Maby “The real seeds company” have what you want

They try to collect landraces the most pure possible from all around the world

And just one thing : pakistani can be really indica too. It depend on the strain.

Pakistani hash can be incredible

All the best

2 Likes

Are they worth running if I have some? The Azad Kashmir

D

1 Like

I’d say absolutely yes. Where did you get the seeds from?
There’s some unique terps in that plant, and it’s a truly magical high sometimes. The burnt rubber pheno was the best smoke in my opinion.

Some of my friends have told me it’s the best weed experience they’ve ever had.

I don’t know if I’d go that far… but it’s definitely in the top 5 I’ve ever grown, for sure.

2 Likes

I have X18 sent directly to me from Tom hill and I just made a reproduction and some are still finishing. I’ll have a few extra if interested and gladly gift you some. These were the beans made by Raco in 2009 that DNA selected theirs from and made their X18 reproduction. I’ve got a bunch of posts on The X18 thread documenting this. You could also grab the DNA version or Cider Kush from The real sead company as well. DM me if interested.

2 Likes

Not sure where I got them I think in a trade from someone. 20 so I think I will get those going sooner rather than later. Ty for the info @firehead

D

1 Like