Favorite strain currently available from a major seed bank?

Since Greenpoint has a 50% off 4/20 promo, I´m going to give them a try. I chose the following, but still haven´t ordered. I prefer sativas to indicas, what do you think?

Pig Whistle - Red Headed Stranger #14 x Stardawg
Night Rider (I-95 x Stardawg)
Dynamite Diesel Cannabis Seeds- East Coast Sour Diesel x Stardawg
Golden Nugget - Golden Goat x Stardawg

5 Likes

You might want to also look at the Chinook haze (tangerine haze x stardawg)and the Hickok haze (ghostrain haze x stardawg which is Nevilles wreck x ghost og… Which both are on sale for $22 and are sativa leaners… The I95 should have great bag appeal and I think part of the reason for it being discontinued is because the original breeder of I95 had serious issues with GU~ using his strain in the cross so he chose to not continue the line…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just recently was told to check out greenpoint seeds. I must say I am impressed. I tried to get in on that 50% off yesterday but my international credit card wouldn’t go through. I have to go to the bank before I can order to see if they can help. There gear looks like straight up fireeeee

5 Likes

I has these beans :star_struck: hmmm. Thanks for this 99

1 Like

I had the same issue before and it was because the credit card processor they use is out of China and will cause some banks to flag it… I was able to contact my bank and have them clear it and was able to run the order again and it worked…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here in Col. it´s usually enough to give the bank a call, you might want to try that before driving there :slight_smile:

I endep up ordering more than I expected, but with the promo and a code from other site price was very good.

3 Likes

The customer support from GPS is reportedly outstanding via RIU and I haven’t had any trouble. But, considering the credit card processor they use, decided for future business to go with mail-in payment. Reviews on other sites for GPS are generally very good although there are also some outliers.

Their 420 sale is still on at the moment though they may have a limited supply at the sale prices. Considering you can get some pretty nice looking crosses at an inexpensive price point, just about anything they still have available seems worth a try. Some of their “discontinued” crosses are listed at $22 for 10-11 seeds.

Those who sign-up for an account end-up earning bonus points that can be applied towards future purchases, as well. They also intermittently run reverse auctions. If you are patient, you can sometimes pick-up packs for even less than the sales prices for 420. The owner is basically using some slick marketing tactics to gain traction in the market and it seems to be working. Recently they’ve increased prices and reduced rewards. So, whether they continue to have a low-priced point in the future is to be seen (obviously, verified results would be the most important thing).

My current stable for GPS as collected over the past several months, nothing run yet. Should be fun:

3 Likes

Ugh, damn you, 420 sales… looks like I’ll be trying some Copper Chem from GPS in the near future. I love the ChemD x Sunshine Daydream I grew out from Bodhi, but it just made me want to try each parent on its own… Copper Chem sounds like a pretty legit option for Chemdawg in seed form.

3 Likes

what is the discount code?

i want their OGKB x stardawg, can’t remember the name of it. i’ve asked a couple times for a pic of their stud, gu said he’d post one on IG but i don’t think he did yet. i’m hoping to find a wicked stardawg stud in my packs.

1 Like

Think i found a new favorite, Fast Buds - Blackberry (auto). I want to make a pie and eat it, it’s oozing resin, it’s so nice it actually makes me drool.

2 Likes

I think that is their “Bandit Breath”. Out of stock at the moment, unfortunately.

1 Like

Space-Buzz Continuum

:laughing:

1 Like

Out of all the strains I’ve got going GP hibernate is giving me the best results.

wow 58.15% THC and 1900g/m2, that’d be totally worth the 35,000 price tag

1 Like

I think the flowering time is 8 days and it’s self cloning.

3 Likes

is this whole website a joke? they also sell coca seeds… even one called drug lord coca for 50k, on which they spent 90M for research

For the highest profits growers have no choice but to grow Drug Lord Coca because it’s the strongest coca strain on Earth. It’s grow 12 feet tall which is more than twice as tall as normal coca plant meaning 5 feet tall. It’s hydrochloride leaf content is 98% where others are usually 22%. Current street prices per kilo are:
Miami $18,000/kilo
London $45,000/kilo
Tokyo $65,000/kilo

:slight_smile: their disclaimer (BC Seeds):
“This site is for entertainment purposes only. This website is for entertainment content only. All information is provided “AS IS” and for entertainment value only! Peace!”

Oh, and further, “THC stands for Total Hope Calculation percentage, CBD stands for Canada Bud Disposition percentage.” :smile:

2 Likes

The real question is… would you seriously consider buying seeds from a website that sells 10 seeds for $35k and claims 58% THC levels?

i read in one of the comments it forwards you to some amsterdam seed bank if you try buying stuff, i never tried myself

has anyone ever grown a ‘blue rhino’? i got it a long time ago and i remember it being fruity but also pretty skunky, like double bagged and still stinks up the whole house, the buds were kinda blueish and it was pretty potent. i see one by positronics but it doesn’t list skunky as a smell so i’m not sure. i think i’m gonna have to try it. was one of my favourite smokes long ago, buddy had it consistently until my friend fucked it up for everyone.

1 Like

I’ve run Dynamite and full moon both are splendid and huge plants. They will overwhelm your carbon filter!
I95 was highly recommended on RIU though I’ve not run it.
No news on pig whistle.
Copper is worth it’s full price trust me, but goes cheaper at auction.

4 Likes