Felony theft : instagram @THEREALTOPDAWGSSEEDS (imposter account) stole over 500 dollars from me

Nice, hunt the bastard, they love that…LOL

1 Like

You need to go to coinbase btw, and post the full wallet address I can’t do much with the QR code.

so if you go to the thing you sent it with (I assume Coinbase or binance) there will be an address you sent too

Copy/paste that here and I can do something with it

5 Likes

Also I’ve talked with JJ and told him about it but you gotta tell me what your user name is so he can hit you up, he hasn’t said he would but better to give him the option ya know

5 Likes

It’s all over instagram. Bodhi has had numerous things like this happen. It’ll be the same picture, but instead of “plantmoreseeds”, it’ll be “plantmoreseed”, or “planttmoreseeds”, or “plantmorseeds”. Little tricks like that to take people for 100s. Check the forums before buying on IG. A lot of times people here, (or elsewhere), can provide you with direct email addresses to order from, or guide you to a reputable seed bank if the seller doesn’t do direct.

FYI, I’m pretty sure JJ only takes cash for domestic orders, but accepts Western Union for out of country transactions.

2 Likes

I really just wanted to let him know about the Sour91 germ issue the scammer offered me the golden goose and I fell for it. I should have just asked uncle OG

2 Likes

I’m sorry that happened to you, very cool of you to post. Thanks. I apologize for my misunderstanding but how does darkstar seeds play into this? Are they scammers as well?

1 Like

Sorry that happened man. Someone nearly got me on IG as well. Exchanged emails until I realized it was too good to be true and really stared at the IG handle and noticed a sneaky extra letter. Then I started clowning around in the emails, asking for thousands and thousands of seeds and trying to get them to figure out the logistics for shipping and stuff. It was kind of fun until they just didn’t respond and I wrote back and told them to get a job.

Be very careful purchasing seeds on IG peeps. Just don’t even do it. I don’t think there is 1 reputable breeder who sells on IG.

Also, Find the Discord server of your favourite breeders and seedbanks. Typically they do sales and giveaways on a weekly bases and there is a lot of other amazing info on them. Top Dawg has one: Discord

There’s verified venders lists, info on new drops, shows, strains and more. If you’ve never used discord just download the app and check it out. It’s dead simple. Most breeders will post their discord server link on their IG accounts. Just make sure they’re legit.

People can be the worst!

2 Likes

No I reached out to them in regards to the 2/12 seeds that made it from the 150
Dollar pack of Sour91 I got. The seeds cracked open and thats it. The ones I pryed apart grew black necks and died. I had 2 survive both males. I told them about it they never responded. After a month I messaged the scammer thinking it was RTDS to let him know about the Sour91 I bought. I wasnt asking for free seeds just to check a pack for this problem so the next man doesnt get a shit rack. If I would have had even 4 survive I would not have said anything to DS or RTDSS the scammer fake scumbag. Darkstar only responded to me when it was about me paying them not about the problem. Wont be using them again unfortunately and you all know how many packs I buy. baBunches.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I can be slow. Terrible business dem scammers. Bean scammers are closing in on bike thieves in my book. May your girls b big bud laden beasts and your boys boys. Good things to you and yours. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Same, left a comment too

1 Like