Feral's Killer Queen from Brothers Grimm photos

Hey guys and Gals, Feral here from Australia, just signed up today and still getting the hang of the site, I’m a small time home gardener that has been growing for almost 20 years outdoors but have recently moved inside within the last couple of years to keep it going all year round, thought id share a few pics of my Killer Queen I am currently flowering from Brothers Grimm :wink:

Thanks for checking it out :slight_smile:

28 Likes

One of my favorites.

3 Likes

Very pretty! Very frosty girl you got there.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I cant wait to bring her down and get her into some jars for a cure, really looking forward to the dry sift from this one :smile:

2 Likes

Now I will be up all night thinking about me losing my old school KQ.

3 Likes

Ah that’s not good mate, have you thought about running the Brothers Grimm version released not too long ago? Duke and Soul have done an amazing job with them :wink: I still have the rest of the pack to drop after I finish hunting a local strain here :+1:

1 Like

I am planning on picking up a few packs.

4 Likes

I hope you find something close to the one you lost.

2 Likes

That looks obscene :smile: Amazing job, can’t want to see some cured buds from that beast.

2 Likes

Nice trichome factory :smiley: - Welcome to OG, @FeralA9X!

3 Likes

that’s a beautiful plant! Just curious, what kind of lighting is it under?

3 Likes

Thanks @Muleskinner, she is under a 315w CMH :wink:

4 Likes

Looks great! Whos the cmh by?

2 Likes

Thanks @lotus710 :slight_smile: The CMH I’m running is from a company called Hi-Par, system is called Sunstorm Pro and I went with the Horizontal reflector configuration :wink: Pretty sure the bulbs that came with the kits are from Phillips. I run 2 of them in a 5x5 tent with a plant under each, staggered harvests every 4 weeks or so :smile:

5 Likes

looks good, seems like it penetrated down low in the canopy pretty well, nice nugs on the lower branches. Having two separate lights must help light the lower flowers with the two separate angles.

4 Likes

How come i hadn’t seen this before… Those plants look lovely. The day i get plants like that i can divorce my wife… LOL

3 Likes

Yeah the penetration of these lights is pretty awesome compared to the old HPS setups I used to run, can get even better penetration with the Vertical (parabolic) reflectors but for my space I’m trying to maximize the light spread :wink: Also a good defol to the inward facing fans and spreading the branches evenly has helped out a lot with the penetration, overall I’m pretty happy with her but I will do her so much better next time around, pushing her a bit hot with the Nutrients and cool weather has slowed things right down, brought out some amazing coloring though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:astonished: Did he just say what i think he said! :fearful:

4 Likes

Who me? Or @FeralA9X…?

Penetration?

3 Likes

LOL @MadScientist , thanks bud :slight_smile:

2 Likes