Fibro myalgia

Hell man. You grow much better than I do. :grin:

No just were I’m located i get sun from the time the sun comes up till it goes down the sun is on my plants ! Its truly an awesome location ! Can’t wait to finnish my grow trailer then i will be very happy ! My buddy is a gasman so hes taken the furnace and is rebuilding it for me !

1 Like

Hey @Budderton thant you very much my friend your beans have landed now its just a matter of finding a spot on the schedule to get some of these ladies in water ! Thanks again for your kindness ! Hey i didnt look yet but did you see the photo i took for you that plant looks really good eh !

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have six opening in my outdoor grow is there any of these beans that you would like to see grown outside ?

1 Like

Right on @Thetravler ! Glad they landed unscathed! Don’t feel pressure to grow them all at once, that’s a lot of beans. Stick them in the fridge and get to them when it’s good for you. And yep, I saw the plant. Looking classic kush so far. Gonna make some golf ball nuggs for you.
:v::grin:

1 Like

It’s late in the season to be starting seed for outdoors. When does the season end where you are @Thetravler ?

At the end of October, i asked THceed he lives 30 min from my trailer he said i would be ok if i started them in the tent ?" I was going to go with a couple of autos, but when i saw your beans today, i thought it was an omen ! But i did think the same thing, but THseed said i still good to go !" But i think maybe im just going with the autos just to play it safe ! I’m losing six plants. im going to feel that at the end !

1 Like

Hey Labrador has on the label 3 females 1 male how can you tell the sex of seeds ?

1 Like

You’re probably better off going with autos but if you’d like to try, I think the Appalachia cross has the best chance outside. The Labrador is a mix of seed from 3 different female Maze (MM x NH x MG) pollinated by 1 male LA Affie 11 male. They will be regular seed so you’ll get males and females.

Oh, you didn’t explain about the labrador. What does it mean 3 females and 1 male? How can you tell which is which

1 Like

I pollinated 3 different females with one male and then collected the seed. I put 4 seed from each female in your flip. They are photo regular seed.

1 Like

Oh i might sound stupid but im.really not just trying to understand new phrases. Geez I just found out what f2 meant things move to fast some time if your not watching around here and then what did you learn .Is this done for any certain reason or just because you felt like it ?

3 Likes

Thanks my friend i appreciate the kind words ! You need them sometimes when the gods keep kicking you in the same spot ! Everytime !

2 Likes

It’s done to provide a higher level of diversity amongst the seedlings. You get a wider range of phenotypes to choose the one you like from.

1 Like

Ok thank you very much so it basically to give someone breeding for seed or a good mother for cloning ! That really cool of you to think from the other end ! Not many people have forsight anymore .

3 Likes

Just a quick update since i got off work early and got to come hang out in the garden and find my happy place !!! Why is it sometime you just cant find it quick enough ? Or have you ever had one of those days were you rather strangle the shit out of a person rather than say hello to them ! But they still find the nerve to waive with a shit eatin gr

9 Likes

Wow came home today to find my spring box ! Being a member of this site does have its privilege s

9 Likes

Another great home coming but i need help saying thank for this one !! The postage stamp say Phoenix June 25 poted ! And there Afghani Auto f2 regs if you know this person or are this person Afghani is one of my favorite smokes thank you very much !

5 Likes

And then I got these from my friend from the praries ! @Wizdom thank you my friend hopefully i will get stuck to the cieling ! The glue hope its good Im an Elmers man

myself

3 Likes