Fibro myalgia

The Afghani autos are probably from @Kasper0909

4 Likes

Yup, I agree with @chronix, @Kasper0909 has been kind enough to furnish me with a couple packs of those wicked lil beans, I recognize the handwriting now :joy::metal:… Unless someone else forwarded them on to you that is

3 Likes

Awesome glad they made it!

2 Likes

Ok thank you very much for the kindness i really appreciate it ! You had left no hint were they had come from ! I Dm buddy on the down low to ask if he new the name in the corner . But following OGs line of security alot of people are only know by there emoji ! I go to a friends yyyyuuck from OG and i find i still call him by his emoji i think if i was asked i couldnt tell you his real name anymore !

3 Likes

I love this i had to take the picture before i open my mail ! Now this is a beans man that believe in High Security !

Taped from top to bottom ! Fuck your tracking if they cant snoop it why take it ! Havent missed a drop since i started buy my seeds ! OH ! Thanks @Wizdom for sending these great beans ! And making sure we all get what we ordered !!!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Enjoy mate

3 Likes

Heres some update for the end of the week ! Start of with the mothers milk f3

ppp
Then we have the killer koffe

7 Likes

This one was in with my killer koffee beans but as you can tell its a totally different structure compared to the other 2 but i will refer to one of the guys that has or use three different mother s for the different genetics ? Im just learning this stuff so if im wrong please correct me thank you ! [grid]

Add images

0 heres 2 of them 2gether

[/grid]

5 Likes

Now here is a very pretty plant sorry for the fufu description but it is a very pretty plant ! This is Rainbow Belt 2.0 @DEFSeeds shes almost there 2 weeks and counting !

5 Likes

And then there is stretch ! Tricycle by @Budderton
This lovely lady i call strech cause every time i open the tent it has stretched again !]

7 Likes

Right on @Thetravler ! The garden is progressing nicely. You’ve got a strong selection of plants going, best of luck with your harvest!
:v::grin:

3 Likes

Lookin great man!

1 Like

Im writing this here cause if anyone that reads this here and dont like it to bad i dont care this my opion and im think i am entitled to that ! Several times know i have ordered seeds from different people on this site i have sent money without question to others projects ! So when i have someone screws me for my hard earned cash i get a bit upset ! I have wrote on other walls that were open to a similar problem just to have someone complain that its not appropriate for there wall instead of either making a comment or ask a question ? They turn into balless RaTs ! Istead of men ! And the guy who fucks walks away laghing ! I feel thats censorship because the person who complained is probably the guy who fucked you ! If anyboby wants to know what im on about today ask me and i will DM you because of the bullshit baby squad that will censore me !

These days theirs to many damb seagulls flying around good people shitting on them ruining the day with there shit ! Well today and jump on the bandwagon because they wont last long im selling OG umbrellas so no nasty shit can land on you ! For 19.99 i will send you the written instructions how to down load an umbrella picture , of coarse any colour of umbrella you want
That you can send with all your post and mail that way the umbrella with shield you from bullshit responses from bullshitt people ! Im trying to get the umbrella to change colours when it suspects bullshit ! Stay tuned -up that is !

Look at this plant she’s like a trophy ! 17208785520991918757496528113231|230x500

Guess whats coming next month haha some real butties ! Hoping for no males no tails !

Any suggestions to what i should put in the last pot ! So far i have !!! Double kush gmo x rootbeer ,
Purple freak , hell fire x2 ,2 x double thunder , sfv og bx3 f3 dont know were that one come from hahah i have 3 SFV OG Bx3 f3 in solo cups !

4 Likes

I so, bit that info is gonna cost you. LOL

Ok what do you want to donate ! Did you notice the purple freak ! Hey do you have anything that would be considered exotic ! That you want to see grow ! I could pick up a bottle of Reme and we can discuss these negotiations

Hey @Budderton nobody gave any suggestion on that empty pot so i came up with this idea 3x svf bx3 f3 .

3 Likes