Finally! I Made A Journal

Man I’m really excited about my first outdoor plant it’s my (Grease’s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) F2 clone originally from @stanknugzz77 and I must say I don’t know what the FUCK I’m doing out here but I hope this beginners luck continues

11 Likes

I’m getting a little happy with the blue kush pollen over here @DougDawson I hit the (Grease’s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) F2 with it today

Definitely will be hitting the Chem del la black with it but maybe in a week or so

15 Likes

Very cool bud, should be really cool.

1 Like

I have a feeling I’m going to learn alot about bugs this summer, lol. Got yer Ipm on deck?

1 Like

Nope any suggestions?

I got one fella’s!

3 Likes

Companion crops, especially field vetch, any kinda bean will keep aphids and caterpillars away from your cannabis and give you the benefit of fixing nitrogen, and thrips love mint.

2 Likes
2 Likes

DAY 14/20 flower

11 Likes

Well it was only 2 of you but @blowdout2269 looks like you win

2 Likes

Damn, I feel like an ass for not tagging anyone… I musta been interrupted by life, or just in a hurry. My bad bro.
I’ll have some fun with these. Thank you!
I’ve always wanted to make an autoflower. Maybe this is my chance? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s all good bro. Send that safe address I’ll get them to you asap

Talk about bad luck huh? :rofl::rofl: Congrats @blowdout2269 :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Hey, we both had the same odds! :rofl:
Tell ya what, hows bout I send ya half of em when I get them? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I appreciate it, but they’re all yours lol. Ill just watch you grow them(better than me for sure :wink:) :green_heart:

2 Likes

Idk about that bud. I totally tanked my last big grow with the Scarlet Grapes. I won’t be growing them for a while either. Anyways…
The offer will stand indefinitely(or until they’re gone), if you have a change of heart. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

I might take you up on it, lemme run through some of what I already have first lol

1 Like

Ok so I’ll take 1 out so they’ll be 4 for each of you lol

2 Likes

I had an extra cup so I did something I never do and that was dropped a random bag seed. I have no clue what the name of that shit was. I just know it smoked really good and I found 2 seeds.

3 Likes

Ohhh mystery grow! I’ve got a vial of seeds that just say “fem auto mix” that I’m gonna start popping soon just out curiosity :fire::grin::+1:

2 Likes