Finally! I Made A Journal

Ac went out yesterday but before that I noticed a bit of a humidity issue before that so I gonna have to sacrifice one of my flowering plants for the greater good. The greater good being me being able to fit my dehumidifier in there. So with that said if something doesn’t change my screaming cookies tester from GPS will have to be pulled early

13 Likes

Ok so I’m gonna chalk the humidity issue up to the ac going out because since it was fixed the humidity has been fine. I’m glad I didn’t jump the gun and pull that plant… On another note I put my (Grease’s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) F2 clone outside 2 days ago and it’s looking good. This is my first time trying outdoor so feel free to chime in with advice

13 Likes

Screaming cookies looking good! What ya gonna be using for prevention/IPM outside?

2 Likes

plant looks good

2 Likes

I honestly haven’t given it much thought. The only thing I’ve thought about was protecting it from deer :joy:

Thanks a lot @MarsHydro they all started under my ts600

1 Like

Man so I been going through it at home per usual. Me and my plants left for a few days :joy: they suffered more than anybody else. No light, hot car, etc but here’s the run down my seedlings have all popped but are leggy than a mf with the exception of gods cookies #4 which just popped this morning .

As far as my flower tent 2 got an emergency chopping because of the issues explained above. A few of the rest are looking weird idk why but I turned the lights down and crossed my fingers
Can’t wait to try this screaming cookies tho it should be dry Tuesday

13 Likes

Damn bro…is it just the heat causing this?
I kinda get the feeling that I perpetually grow in those conditions…:grin:
Good luck on your harvest! :blush::herb:

1 Like

Damn bro! Road trip with the babies, huh? You brave soul. Hope you didn’t have to take them other gals down to early. Was bud rot a serious concern? It sucks when we gotta change things on the fly. I totally bombed my last grow, so I know the feeling. Just keep rolling with the punches, you got this!

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. I just know they looked fine before I put them back in the tent

1 Like

Not really I had gotten things under control

It surly fucking does lol

1 Like

So that turned into couldn’t wait and I tested about a gram a few minutes ago and MAN…it taste like a minty tangerine or something and I’m high as a shiiiit

6 Likes

So I KINDA fixed them

@CADMAN got the gods cookies in the back one tall one short I believe the labels are facing forward for everything else

9 Likes

@Thats_bank with some :fire: I’ll bite :grin:

1 Like

They could be fun to mess with lol

1 Like

I know nothing about that :joy::joy:

1 Like

Then it’s best you have them :joy::joy: fuck it I’m about to close the wiki send me your safe address

1 Like

Noooo :rofl: I’m sure others might be interested :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ok I’ll leave it up for a little bit longer

1 Like

Got some auto in it? You know I’m down.
In at the fateful number one.
Thanks bud. :wink:

Them some leggy seedlings you got there!

1 Like