Finding the right strain for medical diagnosis

If you feel comfortable with it, describe your effect needs and ailments, so we can help find or breed what you need. :hugs:

12 Likes

Hey @Sebring, what would you recommend for severe degenerative disc disease ?? I ask for my mom, who has the same pain I do but does not enjoy to get high. I’ve tried multiple CBD strains with very low THC. But still does not work for her.

On the other hand I treat mine with a nice heavy indica and it does wonders. All my pot is way too strong for her LOL. Even the low thc ones she said she felt too stoned.

5 Likes

That’s a great question that’s what they’re saying I have also, what ya think @Sebring

2 Likes

From my experience as a person with advanced DDD, the Sebring’s Revenge works well, and at least the ones I’ve grown out so far shouldn’t be too much THC. It’s my preferred daytime smoke when I can’t afford to be buzzed.

And the topical salves @Sebring sells work great with no noticeable high whatsoever, so you might want to consider that option as well.

12 Likes

I have the same thing I believe. Bulging disc. Old chronic injury pains. Not getting any better the older I get. I have to get active again. Been less active the last couple of years.

Pot does make the journey less bad. I think a lot of it has to do with the mind diversion rather than specific painkilling qualities. This is from years of observation and serious research. Don’t try this at home kids.

7 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the response Howard. I’ll have to check out that strain. Sounds like a perfect match for what my mom would be looking for . She has tried cbd pills and a topical but she said it did not work.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s a bummer. There’s a spectrum of efficacy with topicals, and some, like Sebring’s, are formulated for maximum absorption and effectiveness. Probably the same with tinctures, pills, and edibles.

That strain I mentioned also works for friend’s mom, who had her shoulder and hip crushed in an auto accident, so it’s worth a shot maybe?

4 Likes

Yeah for sure. She did only try it once… I’m thinking the quality of the cbd pill wasn’t very good. Same with the topical.

Sebrings revenge definitely sounds like a great option. Just gonna search up his website and check it out too! Haven’t had the chance to look yet… but my mom has been asking for the “lemon” strain I smoked with her months ago.

Sad thing is; I can’t quite remember which strain it was! LOL coulda been super lemon haze but the THC is thru the roof on that one. Wish I wasn’t so forgetful lmao.

Peace :v:

4 Likes

Sebrings cream works wonders for my dds, as well as the ligament damage and other aflictions that are really starting to kick in as my body ages. Plus the cream contains next to no thc, so you can’t get stoned from it.

3 Likes

Point Break, but you can’t decarb the flower. Zero high, but all the CBD and indica properties. PM me and I should be able to help!

Topicals only penetrate about 3-5 of the 7-9 layers of skin. For muscle or nerve pain you need transdermal topicals, which is why mine works and other CBD topicals usually don’t.

14 Likes

Why not? 20 character

1 Like

For high CBD seeds you can message @sebring for how to get his high CBD Sebrings Revenge. You only need to pay for postage. Goodl luck to you.

3 Likes

THC needs to be decarb but I do not believe you need to decarb CBD

just a guess because zero THC

5 Likes

Point Break from Seeds of Compassion?
Are you saying zero buzz, in there?

he’s talking about my f2s of that strain, I imagine, but what I have smoked of that strain has a buzz just not a very good buzz, very relaxing but I always go looking for another strain to get a good buzz off of after the relaxing buzz from Point Break

6 Likes

So, you can use CBD without decarbing and still have the effectiveness be the same as any other way? I never really thought about that part.

So, I could eat my dry CBD weed and get the same effects from the CBD as smoking or making oil? I know people who decarb their THC pot and then capsule it for ingestion rather than making oil. I would be interested in knowing because I could be eating it very easily in capsules. thx

6 Likes

Current research says you don’t need to decarb CBDA for it’s effects.

He’s concerned about the patient getting high. So PB has thca that will get the patient high if he decarbs it. No decarb will reduce the high.

I have extra point break seeds and some fresh PB flower i tested as smoke. Even decarbed i wasn’t feeling buzzed.

9 Likes

And THCA also has a lot of medicinal properties as well.
:+1::seedling:

11 Likes

Can you get the THCa from the raw product? or does it need to be decarbed?

Forgive me, I haven’t done my CBD homework lately. I started reading a little about thca and terpenes a while back and got side tracked. It’s exciting research.

4 Likes

Yes, THCA is non-decarbed THC. Decarbing removes the carboxylic acid group from the THCA molecule turning it into the psychoactive form, THC.

13 Likes