Finding Toblerone

Ooooo, ahhhhh! Lol

What’s the deal on the CT x (blue heron x pre 98)
Was the pre 98 (bubba?) a s1 reversal? I’ve got a few dynasty blue heron crosses I really need to get around to…, I say this. But really have no room for anything atm

1 Like

@h3y4rnold Sorry if you feel you aren’t getting the response you’re wanting, I thought I would post a reply and let you know to keep up the good work. Looks like you know what you’re doing and you’ll find that chocolatey madness!

And a little humor,

FOUND IT!

5 Likes

its pre 98 bubba x blue heron #111

so
chocolate trip keeper x (pre 98 bubba x Blue heron #111)

2 Likes

haha thanks for the kind words

1 Like

My wife would fight you for that! :grin:

2 Likes

Dude, I appreciate what you’re doing more than I can put into words, I’ve just nothing chocolate to contribute to your project.

There’s a section in my seed safe cordoned off for some old school, 14-20 week, Real “Chocolate” Thai. :grin:

2 Likes

it’d be a politically incorrect brawl then count me in as well +1

2 Likes

ive been looking into (well I guess stalking is more appropriate) a lot of draws posts over different forums and ill be compiling a nice lil info part to the thread on the chocolate Thai.

im not really planning on selling these until a actually work a line if ever, my goal with breeding at the moment is to provide companies with one of a kind heaters that ive made myself
I think one of the keys to being successful in this up and coming legal industry is having proprietary genetics as a company that only they have to sell thus (with hope) having better control over price.

but with that said I do plan on trading/releasing cuts and seeds to good friends etc. I tell ya what, when I finish this selection/increase on all these ill send u some of the successive gen. won’t be for a lil while tho…

I may make some available for release and some to keep in house. that makes sense I suppose. cuz all this really does cost money and take a lot of time. this is RnD and looking thru larger numbers then a lot of people doing similar things as myself.
esp with beans like these pure ChocThais “thaiblerone” its important for larger numbers to breed out intersex traits and lock down qualities I want for males etc.

thank you tho

4 Likes

Great minds think alike. Just wanted to validate your efforts so you don’t stop posting, thinking nobody cares. There’s probably a few of us lurkers whose ears perked up at the mere thought of your project. Lol

4 Likes

See @h3y4rnold

Your thread was up and bumpin in no time at all!

Glad you stuck it out in here with us bc you’ve really got some cool projects going on

:muscle:t2::v:t2:

4 Likes

So I got some new to add to the list

(And I thought I was done grabbing chocolate stuff :joy::joy::joy:)

drawohs chocolate thai x bubba kush F1’s :slight_smile:

About about 3 others and I still haven’t even heard back from drawohs homie yet

3 Likes

No worries, I’m not going anywhere anytime soon!

The Chocolate Piss was such a special line. Dunno if you’ve run that one but it’s a potent one for sure

1 Like

Dogbud killer coming up next

Might work with the toblerone

I have a jim jarmusch series as well that needs attention

2 Likes

Hey dude! Come back! Where the hell is that magic you was mixing up bro! Maybe me writing this msg will remind dude he had a project going… Hey football head! Lol I still quote hey Arnold’s mail man song when it snows or rains! “ I hate the rain and I hate the snow, boy I sure do hate the snow!” Lol

I’m also interested in knowing how this went! It’s right along the lines of what I want to do. I’d love to hear an update! :heart_eyes::chocolate_bar::drooling_face: