6 Likes

Sounds like fun. Wish I did.

Waiting to see what your planning next.

:eye:

99%

3 Likes

Milk x chocolate for one

2 Likes

I think @50State has a bunch of Chocolate strains that he would gladly trade.

2 Likes

Anyone out there? once again I have amazing genetics that I can trade

@Bonglemagne has a choco-skunk in some crosses, over on the Canadian trade board. Maybe he has something worth hunting through. Can’t hurt to ask.
https://overgrow.com/t/canada-seed-trading/3962/19

1 Like

Sadly, not likely. The Choco skunk female I used had a terp profile I would describe as milk-caramel. She was picked for her incredible stickiness (flies would stick to her and die) but her terps were admittedly a little bit underwhelming. she got f1’d to a goji cake male that lemoned everything he touched, and then a very sticky and frosty specimen from that got f1’d with a spacecake male, these are the seeds I have now to trade. Any chocolate terps are probably long gone. Most of what I got out that chuck was either lemongrass/kush with cookie tartness in the back end or a strawberry miniwheats/kush.

3 Likes

Ok so I’m getting a pack of chocolate trip F4’s :slight_smile:
and also 200 drawoH chocolate Thai

I still need more chocolate trip types to keep the line open as I will be running decent numbers in my new pheno hunting area and it’s be cool the have lower gen trips with the f4’s And then run thru 100-200 of the resulting choctrips.

2 Likes

I have some of the chocolate cocoa puffs I’ll be sprouting one day along with chocolet thainapple, and a chocolet hasberry x malawi, I’m also hoping to breed for the sweet chocolate phenos , would love some straight chocolate Thai seeds though

2 Likes

Well that’s kind of a tease…

3 Likes

What is chocolate thainapple

1 Like

Man I’ve been on the hunt for drawoH’s Chocolate Thai. 2.5s and Chocolate Piss ever since I lost em in 2009 or something! @50State have any of those?

Also I’m running Cocoa Puffs by HazeMan which I will Highly rec @h3y4rnold

4 Likes

I got 100-150 of drawoH’s chocolate Thai
1 pack of F4’s of chocolate trip not from bodhis
Katsu’s cut of chocolate trip
Bodhis breeder cut of chocolate trip
And 4 other peoples keepers of chocolate trip F2’s
And working on working with hazeman to get a couple hundred Cocoa Puffs to also run while running all of these

but honestly I’m done reporting my progress here no one appreciates it lol

5 Likes

Why do you say that?!

It’s just kind of slow here compared to RIU. Don’t be discouraged! I love what you’re doing!

Do you happen to have a contact for drawoH? @h3y4rnold

Not too mention, having a forum and grow diary is something that will send the test of time to show potential customers and vendors. I suggest you keep it up! Hell, I for one would be happy to vend your gear

Hope to be seeing more of you!

Btw, I love the show “Hey Arnold”

3 Likes

I was just being mello dramatic I guess @Swampthing Had a bad morning

No I don’t know how to get in contact with him I’m sorry

Hopefully after talking with hazeman I can get a line. or snowhigh/coastal

But yeah I have a lot of crazy stuff in the works. Should be fun

I I forgot I snagged the cut of chocolate diesel that made GG4

I might remake gorilla glue if I get bored enough.

5 Likes

Already asked those guys. At least I’m pretty sure i did

Maybe double check for me lol

Thanks @h3y4rnold
And don’t worry, I know where you’re coming from. It’s a lot of work keeping up with the garden and then on top adding all the info to different places. But promise it will pay off! People, like myself, use the forums to find the real juicy info and stuff like Bodhi threads to this day are still there on the BreedBay and IGMag for everyone to go back to and really dig for the good info we need!

Don’t be discouraged brother!

6 Likes

Would love to get some pure chocolet Thai beans would happily trade for other related or desired beans

1 Like

Just saw that chocolate piss thing…

I think I could remake it for u…

what I think I should do is first work on locking down minimum intersex with maximum chocolate. I probably won’t do much with my initial males/male until next gen.

toblerone is the end goal here.

but I have access to a very old school amonnia haze (giant piff/Cuban black type yielder) so a cat piss type haze with chocolate might be close?
Dunno but it’d be a nice sativa in the least

I’m looking forward to

p91 (peanut91) x “toblerone”

4 Likes

Changed the name of this thread I don’t need any more stuff have plenty :slight_smile:
Might be getting even more chocolate goodies just found an old friend

Got these today

Also got

16 chocolate trip x (blue heron x pre 98)

today as well that another homie made and gave me looking out.

this should be a fun project for everyone involved for sure!

4 Likes