First endo Grow

22 Likes

Lookin good! Excited to see your progress! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Pullin up a chair…

1 Like

Day 16 LST the middle plant… should I see sex soon :eyes:

3 Likes

I have cold temperatures low humidity right now… I was wondering if i watered with warm water would it help my root zone???

Hope this helps! I am battling low temps/low humidity as well. Modifying my ventilation now to try and keep some heat from my lights in my tents while still maintaining enough pressure differential to keep my carbon filter effective.

As to your other question, need to know more. Strain, How many days from sprout, auto or photoperiod…?

2 Likes

Snow Ryder Auto’s about 25 day above ground… using happy frog soil I believe I need to feed soon what you think???

1 Like

Man I’ve been watering straight from tap… and my growth has been slow probably should have been checking water temps

1 Like

Don’t know where you are but my city water stinks. I use R/O filtered water, and set my gallon jugs on the heater vent in my kitchen for a while. As for feeding them, what size did you say those pots are?

2 Likes

My city water sucks also. It phs at 8 or above.

1 Like

Yeah I have RO system water better be good… my pot size are 3 gal… and I’m going the organic route

Never tested my city just knew it was bad and purchased a RO system

1 Like

I can take all I need from work, and I do. It would be nice to have a system to collect rain. That is my end goal.

1 Like

That’s the dream

1 Like

My City water PH is 9.0, haven’t checked it’s EC, but it locked up my outdoor tomatos and some of my peppers last summer. As for feeding you may be okay for a bit. I go from solos, to 1 gal, to 2 or 3 gal and figure I have about 3 weeks each up-pot where it has adequate nutrition from my 3:1 Ocean Forest/perlite mix. I do use a Liquid Kelp and Silica from about 3 weeks from sprout, then Fox Farm trio (Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom ) only because I acquired it for free. The Ocean Forest is a bit hotter than the Happy Frog. And sometimes my youngsters stress a little the first time they are in it. I also feed Cal-Mag. I never feed more than 1/2 recommended rate. Think because you went straight into 3 gal containers, the soil may have most of what you need for another week or 2. Your plants will tell you, if they’re looking for more nutrients you will see it in the leafs. If looking as good as 8 days ago you are probably okay atm.

3 Likes

My think was that it would takes the soil a little bit of time to break down the dry amendments… so I said about week early on the feed or i may be overthinking it :smirk:

1 Like

5 Likes

What dry amendments are you going to add?

Dr. Earth all purpose…

1 Like

Just saying, go slow…easier to add more than back off, and less destructive!

1 Like