First endo Grow

Views from the garden

Are these pollen sac forming ???:eyes::man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

I have a boy on my hands and trying to collect pollen… I have read old threads and this what I got from it…

Any thoughts recommendations let me know

4 Likes

Really ‘still’ air.
I had to modify some cardboard boxes to act as shrouds.

Change clothes before and after ‘checking on the boys’
Also, get a squirt bottle and dial it back so it is producing a cloud of mist. Mist yourself down, it helps prevent the pollen from ‘traveling’.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Since this has started flowering leaves have turned a litter green started to curl in slightly… Is this a concern or just push through???

5 Likes

Oh boy!!! Had to take him out :gun:

6 Likes

Pretttttty boy though!!!

1 Like

For sure appreciate it … dropping pollen now hope I get a good collection… nothing’s wrong with that🤷🏾‍♂️

2 Likes

#RandomThoughts ever chilling laying on the couch/sitting on the :toilet: or even in the grow room… and damn…:eyes: you forget you had a dog???:scream:… tell me I’m not the only one

Nice sharing,all the best

1 Like

Day92… what started off as three auto flowers(had to flip my light to 12/12 at day 64 to start to see flowering), are now two. One of the three was male; pollen harvested… in the freezer now… wonder if the pollen will produce autos??? Also wondering when will my girls will finish and how much more weight they stand to gain??? :man_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

Did you dry the pollen? Moisture is the enemy.

2 Likes

Yeah I pulled the male and cut the branches…once it finished dropping let it sit for a couple days…pollen is in the freezer now… I may have impregnated one of my girls accidentally… the one on the left seems to be forming seed on a couple of the tops… I have to be more careful if I get another male :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

She’s

a beaut

5 Likes

Well into flower now idk how many week or even how long till harvest…

One got a little pollen on it look like some bad ass seed pod forming

6 Likes

I believe it’s time for that Dark period… :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Dried and trimmed #SnowRyder

I had a lot of fluff on the lower buds… Light was not ever used at full power (thinking I’m saving on my energy bill) big mistake

2 Likes

I’m going to reply here rather than continue off topic on that thread. Hope that doesn’t confuse you too much

After looking at that pic again it looks like something I have seen on my second set at times not a first set and no I have not seen this particular variation ever. I will say on the plants that showed this type variation on the second set they have been excellent and usually grow out of any deformity by the third set of true leave.

If they carry a deformity after 3 rd set has not usually been good. IME

2 Likes

The way I see it… I’m looking at it as a good mutation :metal:t5:…looks to me it tired to get a head start

1 Like