First endo Grow

You want to ride the line on right chart where everything available. Usually 6.0-6.2 and ph will slowly climb into everything available. You start over 6.5 you lock out by not making things available then they lock out other things

1 Like

OK Ive seen the chart before, but, soil, coco, and supersoil are all different beasts, and must be treated differently.

2 Likes

True. I just set ph on all water or feeds but i run lot of microbes they can help balance things i cant figure out.

1 Like

I guess it wouldnā€™t hurt for my to get something to check ph every once in awhile :man_shrugging:t5:

Yeah thats another pain. Cheap meters go bad or sometimes even come bad in the box. Im not going to say its 100% a fix to anything but if you control it its easier on em.

Yeah thatā€™s what I heard that why I tired the organic routeā€¦ I think Iā€™ll find some ph strips or something similar

1 Like

Yeah problem with strips is every time you check you throw strip out then adjust waste more strip. I hesitated badly to buy a mid grade meter. A basic $15 one on amazon should work for a while especially in mostly clean water tests

1 Like

Damn bluelab ones over $100 i got a mid grade one its definately lil nicer than the cheapos but ph is important. Even an idea on cheap meters better than going blind.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw those blue labsā€¦ thatā€™s what made me feel like I donā€™t need to ph :joy:

I prefer the pH drops. Not as accurate as a pen, but they donā€™t require calibration and youā€™re not throwing away paper strips. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Are you say the ph up and down dropsā€¦ or the drop that changes the color of the water???

Check out Apera Instruments for a solid pen. I think mine was 40 or 50$. Reliable, simple, not too expensive. Have had mine 2 yrs and shes still kicking

2 Likes

The drops that change color depending on pH. I prefer them to strips and meters.

1 Like

Agree. I just got one i think was around $50. Its mid grade. Not cheapo but not bluelab. But so far mine has been good too and its a better built heavier unit. Just all out feels less fragile.

1 Like

I really think I have my watering schedule tuned inā€¦ I was doing them a major disservice

4 Likes

Watering isnā€™t always the easiest thing to get down. Once youā€™re tuned in, you should be good, and they should be happy.

2 Likes

I feel water could be one of the most challenging partsā€¦ it takes time

2 Likes

It also takes patience. :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve used drops this entire grow as well. I did just get a blue lab but when I used the drops vs a cheap meter the drops gave me 0 issues. Amazon has GH ph up and down it comes with the drops and a file for under 20 bucks

2 Likes

My little auto cloneā€¦ just try ishā€¦ look like she has rooted probably give her some Dome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:for a couple more days

4 Likes