First grow diary for Mechelle. X

No roots yet ,at bottom ,but I’ve been adding some soul at the bottom of them, and at top so, roots have just been going through that… Their deep getting out into 5 litre pots, think I’ll just do it now.! Then I can just leave them at the side of the grow, under 600watt hps, it dries pots out quicker and they seem to love it . It’s only been I put them back under 50watt hps. I believe they seem to look little bit colder. I’ll c in next 2 days. Mechelle x

There in boo biz all mix soil, only as that’s watt I’ve always use n add some more ,perelite. Into it. X Mechelle but I know I over watered a few of them in the black pots , mainly. But I’ll try them right out now. Thank you .Mechelle x

Bio biz all mix :+1::blush:spelt it all wrong above ,sorry .Take care :seedling::blush:

1 Like

Biobizz is the nuts! It’s what I used for the grow I’m coming to the end of now.

C99

6 Likes

Amazing plants doll looking gourges… I’ve just always used biobizz​:raised_hands:. Just thought it seem to work ,with ,cuttings , seedlings etc . Good luck on the end of your grow doll​:seedling:loving :yum: Mechelle x

1 Like

Thank you! They supposedly 8 week flower but I think they are gonna take longer as the trichomes have only just started to show properly and it’s day 49 tomorrow! Maybe need an extra week or 2

1 Like

@MBSeeds, have you looked on Amazon or eBay for a new phone? I refuse to give up my iPhone 4S because my pockets are not big enough for the new phones, When My 1st iPhone 4S died, I got another on Amazon for under $100. There are many used phones for sale there and, I assume, eBay.

Has anyone told you about @ tags? When you want to use someone’s name, if you put an “@” in front of it (@MBSeeds instead of MBSeeds) , a list comes up suggesting names and you click on the name you are talking to. This manner of calling someone, sends them a message saying someone is talking to/about them. For example, I used your @ tag here in my thread about growing out my seed gifts. The system then gave you a new notification in the upper right side of the screen at your avatar telling you I called you.

Just out of curiosity, why do you have multiple sprouts in a cups? Are you planning to untangle and re-pot them? That would be very delicate work.

If you get a cheap still (I got one for $136 US shipping included, on eBay), you can take cheap rotgut and distill it down to 95%. How much you need depends on the alcohol content of the booze you use. Just a thought.

I had the exact experience with @Jellypowered. It’s a brotherhood here at OG. No one wants to see someone go without. I’m looking forward to the day when I can pay it forward.

3 Likes

I’ve did this many times and all you do is take ( carefully) the plants from the pot and split the pot-shaped soil- making sure you have stems and roots in hand and split them, leaving both they’re rootball and stem to re-pot , easy…
i have four plants in one pot and 2 in another, I’ll separate them no probs , i also sometimes just scoop em apart with a long spoon :spoon: - remember it’s a weed : tough as fk.!
I don’t think she (@MBSeeds), has any in the same pot now…?! Though im sure she’ll let us know.
Happy growing
Gaz

4 Likes

Hi cobra50 , it’s really easy to separate all seedlings in 1pot u just roll hands round the pot , turn pot upside down , fingers through however many seedlings. All comes out pot , then you just hold soil and they actually just fall apart and your seedlings just separate easy ,with there roots, been doing it for years doll x Mechelle , still just learning to work my kindle. Rubbish at using it . Mechelle x

1 Like

99% was so good to me , il! Be forever in his debt. But can’t wait till I can repay him to .thanx 99% again x Mechelle

1 Like

For one for you experts?!what is this ? It has 4 sets of 3fingers , I have 1 with 3 and 5 leads , think you call it only something but never seen 4 anyone know what it is . …it’s my orange hill special… ??? Mechelle .x

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanx doll , I am looking for a phone too , want a kind of good one , as left a brand new I phone 5 in police car when I got pulled over as a random check, 2weeks before I left my galaxy done in top of my car and drive away with it on top of car,! When I remembered , it was off ,tried to go back and find it , but couldnt. So I’m using an old BlackBerry pics don’t even work . You can’t see anything really in it. Just bit low on cash just now ,but trying to save up for a kind of good one , but would take a cheaper one , as long as it takes pics you can see ,I’m not bothered about anything else. Thanx doll. I’ll look in Amazon first .cheers doll Mechelle c.f.

2 Likes

Thanx for all your help doll… Trust me it means a alot.as most of what you’ve said , I really didn’t know how to do . I.E how you get persons name up ect,I’ll be trying that in the future. So thanx again, if everyone helps each other out when they most need it , then caress a mad thing. But it means OF can grow bigger. :seedling::+1: really good work guys :blush::slight_smile: :wink:Mechelle x

2 Likes

@Gaz29 & @MBSeeds Like I said, delicate work. I was just wondering if you knew you what was coming. Earlier in your thread you said you’ve been growing for a year, I thought it my not have occurred to you. Sorry for assuming…

I’ve been following you pics here. You may be using a poor quality camera (your KF), but you are improving. Your last photos compared to the first tell that story quite well.

If you want him to know when you mention him, call him @99PerCent and he will get a notification. Knowing him somewhat, I’d bet he’d respond in just a few minutes. Seems like he is always online. :slight_smile:

I don’t know what is is called, but it usually indicates the plant needs something. When my thrip infestation was at its worst, I had several plants with 3 finger leaves and a few single finger leaves. I’m not saying you have bugs, just using it as an example. The pot might be too small for them now.

Like I said before, the brotherhood won’t let you down. We are all about helping each other here. Something most of our governments could learn from…

3 Likes

I’ve been growing myself for 2years but my ex done 5/6 years in the house and I watched a lot of stuff, etc fed them watered them and repotted, fun ,then , topped them ,just through our the years …although I mostly watched everything he done , then I just decided ,got a bedroom know the basic ,had 600watt bps n 50watt led.So why not , so I came on OF and never looked back ,.!was reading a lot here before I signed up as ,I’m clueless ,when it comes to doing the internet on a kindle fire.well just starting to do other things on it etc . As I said before dumb as fxxk.lol​:slight_smile::seedling::+1: have a great day .Mechelle x

3 Likes

It deco not the pots as the 2 that have 3 leaf n 4 leafs, has been up potted days ago in Biobizz soil. N then I’ll up pot them into 5litre pots once they sex. So many people keep telling me how to do the name thing @ first. Just need to keep doing that .as I didn’t know about , like 99% got a notification. Or whoever’s name is you write. Thanx guys Mechelle x

1 Like

Need to go to bed. To tired . If I sleep I’ll b e doing good if i t happened x have good night guys x

1 Like

Thanx 99% have a good night …Mechelle x

This should not be an issue, carry on.

Looking forward to your progress.

The BioBizz soil seems to treat them well.

1 Like