First grow diary for Mechelle. X

Pictures are coming out way better!
They look great but @Fisch has some good advise. Either way you seem to have a green thumb and things are looking good!
Good hunting!

4 Likes

Yeah doll I actually didn’t mean to put them all in 1pot lol. But some how didn’t work out like that.:slight_smile: their all each going into a 5 litre pot I’ve just been bending them , back , down ect to strengthen them. Then wen I put them into the 5 litre pots I only fill it 3/4 of the way up , then till pin them over ,! Makes the stems a lot thicker. Do this with all my seedlings , been doing it 4 last 2 years n my x done it for 6 ,so I just like doing it like that .! Get good results. Lol normally :slight_smile:… Then after they root and get bit biggerill lift then out 5 litre pot add more soil under and place her back in , then add fresh soil at the top , over them. Seems to make them stretch , faster before flipping them over to ,12/ 12 . into flower. But thank you for the advice doll . anything anyone can offer I’m well up to losing ect. Sorry for another book. Good growing. Mechelle xx

1 Like

I forgot to say their under a 50watt led doll , and for 6 hours I sit them at the side of my grow , the ones in flower are under a 600 watt HP’s , so I just sit them at the edge , that’s why they’ve stretched so high lol… . I’m repotting them in next couple of days and I can show yous what I mean…:blush:take care Mechelle xx

Thanx guys for ALL YOUR @@ ADVICE. Guys. My daily report of my babies. Their getting so much bigger every day , here’s another few pics , and see what you think ? .:slight_smile:

1 last for yous. I’ve left 2 in room, just noticed . ! Daaaaa… . so there is 7 their … Well still got others 2 , doing good . finally got 9 defo , so far alive out the 10 I jerked… Ok so far :slight_smile:as I’ve said I’ll be up potting them in couple of days … Take care… Mechelle… X

2 Likes

Sox thought I’d pput the 3 pics on , here’s the other 1 …

I’ll put my other 2 babies on bit later. As took these earlier on . Mechelle x

4 Likes

Omg , stayed at a friends for 7 days . went home opened the front door and my house felt like a sauna. I ran upstairs to my bedroom opened the door , much to my shock my 5/6 week into flower ice and ice grapefruit have been cooked :cry::cry::cry: ahhhhhhh. Some pics .

soz that’s my seedlings aww . here’s some pic of my cooked 1s . :angry: aww so shocked I’d left my heater on full power , forgot to turn timer bait…Mechelle x off. Can’t. Believe it

3 Likes

Put pics in wrong place sorry the seedlings I’ve still got its my big plants that’s cooked :cry:

2 Likes

So sorry! I hope you try again. We all make mistakes.

3 Likes

It’s time to get those sprouts into their own cups. Sorry for your loss on the ice :frowning: It happens to the best of us.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll keep going , just mad as. All they plants were 3/4 foot and covered in tricombs and frosty. Still got my 9 seedlings and a couple of ones I mite get the top of them alive to get something of them… My mistake . I’ll be checking closer in future … I tell you lol. Thanx . mechelle x

4 Likes

Today’s up date for my 9 babies , they are doing really well , going to repot ,them all … As their to big now… I’ll take pics when I go up to see them . Mechelle x

1 Like

Just up pot 6 of my babies there , still to do the other 3.! I’ve put them in smaller pots that the ,5 litres. Just till I sex them , then I’ll move them to their finall pots. :slight_smile::blush: some pics for now …

before I up potted them . then repotted now 3 pic rubbish. Take another 1 later. Xx

4 Likes

Took few more pics .

, rubbish again , sorry .mechelle x

4 Likes

if it is like my phone it takes a while to take the picture so maybe try holding still for a couple of seconds after you have pressed the button.

They are coming along nicely
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanx doll.its the kindle fire. And as I’m just getting used to it . lol , there’s all types of settings on it and I’ve not got a clue , how to work it yet :blush:. Learning SLOWLY tho . he he . have a great day . mechelle xx

2 Likes

Yeah shaking on the old Fire is common, they didn’t have image stabilization on the older models. One thing I find that helps is to exhale slowly as you press the capture button.

4 Likes

Good advice for shooting too. :smiley:

4 Likes

I hold my breath before I take the pic , so you’ll be right doll . thanx mechelle x

1 Like

Ha ha ha :blush::blush:.mechelle x

1 Like

Its the new kindle fire , just not HD. Its me , I’ve not got a clue how to use I .lol mechelle xx

1 Like