First grow diary for Mechelle. X

Not at all the 95% alchoal would be harder to get a hold of .and I don’t drink and don’t know if the taste of alcohol will be there… And just sounds harder to do ( for me ) as I’m so thick , most of the time … Thanx again everyone . mechelle x

1 Like

It’s actually a brand of “slow cooker”-
https://www.google.com/search?q=crock+pot&oq=crock+pot&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1360j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It just sort of autopilotes the cooking part (i just like the fact i can leave it on over night and it automatically turns over to “warm” for 12 hours after 12 on low)… you can always do the cooking in a pot as well but you may want to take a look at some other threads that use kitchen stove top cooker because it’s usually a faster process (doubt you’re going to sit there for 12+ hours stirring a pot… but i mean it’s the same thing in the end, a heated pot with a lid).

If you end up doing a faster cooking method, definitely look into the de-carb process. That’s about all I can say on the topic as I have only done the slow cooking method via crockpot myself :slight_smile: Good luck! You shouldn’t need much :wink:

3 Likes

Thanx again doll and I will do. Mechelle x

No problem- I forgot to add 1 cup of water per lb of butter on that recipe- having a lid on it to keep the water in there (to keep the butter from actually cooking/burning) is very important…

As long as you stick to that, you really can’t mess it up as long as it is strained well. Enjoy!!!

Also- if you arent happy with the straining (think thre is butter in there but it hardened a little/cant squeeze it out), you can always put the matter back on the stove (adding a little more water just ot be safe), warm it back up and strain it again. I usually strain 2 - 3 times to make sure i got it all (and then put the leftover in my Mr.Coffee underneath the grinds to make SUPER sure i got it all; hot coffee will pull the rest right out, especially with its own oils… none wasted :slight_smile:)

Ignore that last paragraph if it’s getting to complicated.

1 Like

Thank you, for that , I think that’s what way I’m going to go . probs thanx mechelle x

2 Likes

That is a simple and effective recipe. I still offer that recipe to beginners at times.

3 Likes

It sounds really good ,as I’ve said I can’t really get 95% alcohol here … That’s all and even if I ordered it , the plants would be sitting for longer , and I wanted to do some thing before they dry any more up . that’s all . they are all good by sounds of it . thanx mechelle x

1 Like

I mean I can tell she is starting out so it seemed like the right thing to recommend. But yeah, I’m no veteran when it comes to this stuff, just know how to make some oldschool cannabutter!

Plus, man, that would break my heart to come home to that and think it was 100% gone. i woke up this morning thinking about it and wanted to recommend something before she trashed it.

Cheers to using everything.

1 Like

Yeah , its only as never done it before and that sounded easier for myself, that was all mechelle x

He did the same for me. Love that guy.
Congratulation and looking forward to watching your First Grow Diary.
bookmarking :ledger:

5 Likes

Yeah he’s a really nice ,hearted guy,! I thought he was only kidding , but nope . he sent me them. Thanx again 99% .:blush::blush:mechelle x

5 Likes

Just a wee check in on my 9babies, their looking ok so far ,even my 2 wee shady ones ,are pulling through… Some pics … Mechelle …

6 Likes

Some more ,.

5 Likes

See the ones I’ve left in smaller pots only 3 but they seem to be growing bigger than the 6,others I’ve up potted ect , but added a little more soil to top of the pots. And I’m going to leave them in the smaller pots for a bit longer, just to see if they keep getting bigger than other ones , just before I. Repot them. Even my 2 wee shady ones are getting better, now… So still got 9 out of 10… :grinning::blush::slight_smile:… Mechelle, have a great day / night :laughing::grinning::blush: mechelle x

2 Likes

9 babies doing really great. Even the 2 runts and the 1 I thought wouldn’t even get through the next 10mins and now its totally picked up … I hope it stays that way as just starting to look like a seedling now.:slight_smile::blush: some pics to see what I mean x

… Mechelle x

9 Likes

Just a wee up date today .!all 9 babies doing really well. Pics a little rubbish :cry:.

4 Likes

Today’s up date, on my 9 babies. Here’s some more pics x

Uploading…

4 Likes

A couple more x

. This one has a pipe cleaner dude lolololololol.x mechelle

6 Likes

You got some nice photos. Love your wee dude :wink:

1 Like

Ha ha thank you :blush:x Mechelle

1 Like