First grow diary for Mechelle. X

Have any roots begun to show near the drainage holes?

Wondering if we are approaching root bound yet??

1 Like

It’s mad but see the 3 I left in the smaller pots they seem to be doing better and bigger but they all have a 5 litre pot to go into , was going to up pot them 1at or sex them first. Want to up pot them all, so think I’ll do that. Roots are just hitting bottom of the smaller pots. Bigger pots for way more room for them doll… X

1 Like

Can we see some bottom pics. I know you may feel somewhat apprehensive, but they provide great information.

Steady Hand, LOTS of light!

:camera:

You can move them into flip before they show sex, but you can wait too. I am finding that when I wait too long, the smaller containers don’t work well, and the plants suffer near the mid point in flower, all the way to the end.

1 Like

So if I flip them now, to show sex , that would be ok? I get that the smaller ones would suffer! So I’ve I can flip them to sex them , then I can up pot to 5 litre pots , thats all ready for them , just now. Thanx Mechelle x

1 Like

Still a bit too “wee”…

I would wait until you have 7 sets of leaves, prune and then see what you need, the plants will go into flower as a sprout if you flip them.

1 Like

Awww I see… Can I not take them back out of flower tho ? Or would that set them back ?. X

You can, but that starts to mess with the plant’s sense of self, and you may end up with plants that exhibit male and female attributes,. Not a good thing.

Which have you put into 12/12, that you were thinking of taking out of flower, and how long have they been in 12/12?

PS Pictures, pictures, pictures, pleeeease.

4 Likes

I’ve not put any , yet into flower yet, was just thinking about it! The ones that are in the bigger pot ,I was going flip tonight but after reading what your saying , I’m not to sure now And dnt want to stress them. What do you think ?:blush: x

1 Like

How many sets of leaves?

2 Likes

There just in there 5th set as I want to top a couple a few has got4 sets a

2 Likes

These may require a double dose of LITFA.

Please consult with @ReikoX for a definitive diagnosis. :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s what I’ve been giving them , up to now … Lol and want to give them something else. :blush:

1 Like

Photo opportunities, :smile: :camera:

2 Likes

2secs x and I’ll take a few . X

1 Like

A couple of pics of 2in smaller pots and 2 in bigger pots …

these are the smaller ones , just got 4 to show you . X

6 Likes

6 Likes

Looking good.

Yes, a little extra nothing at all, for a couple more days, and then let’s see what the wee ones are doing.

1 Like

I would let them go to six nodes, then top the top node and remove the bottom, single bladed leaves.

3 Likes

The roots sent a the bottom yet , just looked at them all , and you can’t see any roots coming from them yet, not even the 2smaller pots (suprised) thought there would be at least in the smaller ones but , I took 1 out of each small one ,then added more soul to the other one so , that’s why they probs not hit bottom yet…, Just would rather know their sex before up pitting them into final pots…! Don’t want to in till I know… But it’s what’s , plants need n don’t want to stress them. Mechelle …

2 Likes

Hello all , just one of my mad up dates for my 9 babies who are doing so good, even the wee runts ,leads sent growing freaky anymore, they’ve actually grown a normal set in both plants now😊 still getting bigger now, can’t wait to up pot them to 5 litre pots. There all ready, just would rather wait sex , first . But not to sure yet some pics

6 Likes