First grow diary for Mechelle. X

Us couple of days ago , I made a wee pipe cleaner guy out of , yes . Pipe cleaners lollipop and he sitting on 1 of my seedlings pot , anyway called him wee dude. So my sex 10 seem him yesterday and wanted it but instead she made one herself . ,showed me it and said your wee dude needs a dudett. It was really good and she made it … Solo funny ,she said can you please put it on to the thing you put you r pics on , meaning here
. So I promised I would with my Wee dude x

This last pic is dude n surety sharing a splif… Na good joint holder ha ha . Well she’ll just be shift to bits now I’ve put her on …cheers her up xx​:slight_smile::blush::grinning::grin::innocent::wink:

9 Likes

She’ll just be chuf to bitsthat her surety was going to be seen by all yous… Promise her, so here they both are … Thank you guys / girls​:slight_smile::blush: Mechelle x

6 Likes

I want a pair now lol.
Little monsters for a morgawr’s garden.

3 Likes

You want them for your garden too, I’ll make you them for your garden too then… No probs morgawr’s. . Mechelle lol :blush: x

4 Likes

They are looking nice and healthy! I’d wait till they showed there sex also as the stress can cause the growth to stop for a while!

2 Likes

A little up date on my 9 babies. Doing really great . Even the 2runts ,have picked up so much. Some pics.

wee dude n surety in the jungle lol .:seedling:

7 Likes

Dude n dudetts friends bill. Ha ha . Mechelle x

3 Likes

Looks like you’re getting better at taking pics lol

Looking good

4 Likes

Thanx doll , still rubbish at taking pics just been a flook lollipop as best wishes… Mechelle x

1 Like

Just been a flipbook best wishes sent your way . !that was meant to say … Sorry Mechelle x

1 Like

Hi happy Easter to tobacco. X Mechelle x

1 Like

i may have already asked this but are you french?? i don’t think i’ve seen that spelling before (mechelle)

1 Like

I’m not French doll , and I think you did ask me that once lol I’m pure scotish. And stay outside Glasgow n my mum was insistent that it be me instead. All my teachers at skool years ago . :blush:( many years now) lol would say are you sure that’s how you spell your name. Every class ,mad… Sending loads hugs your way .Mechelle x

4 Likes

Hey @bSeeds! :wave: plants look happy. Internodes seems to be stretched a bit, probably need more light… But I’m sure they’ll be happy lady’s from their pictures.

Good on you Mechelle. :tada:

1 Like

Hello guys , today’s up date on my 9 babies… Starting to get a lot bigger. I topped one of my critical kush x 9lb hammer. Looks so good, side shoots have just came out faster , just through the night , I know that’s why you top them ,so the middle shoots can come out as the plant concentrates on putting its side shoots out by the time the topped bit heals n 2 new ones grow. Some pics … :seedling:

8 Likes

Still plenty green. How about the roots?

Any sign of them from below yet?

1 Like

Thanx doll, just wanting to try sex them 1st before I up pot them all ,to 5 litre pots , which r all ready for them… There’s under a 50 watt led light for 7 hours and at the side of my big plants flowering , under a 600 bps , they sit round the sides of the big plants , side shoots are just starting to all come out now. Thank goodness. Lol​:blush::seedling:got 1more pic…Mechelle x Uploading…

What is that medium? Soil or coco? I might not know much, but to me it looks as if they were a little underoxygenated (overwatered), and maybe the light could be closer to them, so to reduce stretch… IMHO.

4 Likes

Soz ,wouldn’t load. Wierd. Well there it is now .X

3 Likes

Sorry ,put that pic on twice . Try in edit it soon. Mechelle x

1 Like