First grow ever(outdoor)

Updated pics of the Bruce banner autoflowers.

8 Likes

Looking very good, I like your grow area. Looks very clean. Hope you all the best, that Bruce is looking tasty :yum:

2 Likes

I’m a touring musician and there’s none of that right now, I try to think of it as an important hobby as family music and weed are the only 3 things I’ve ever really loved. Lol. So I spend a lot of time out there making sure the plants get lots of love. I figure if I don’t wanna hang in an unclean area neither do my plants lol. Appreciate the comment my friend!

5 Likes

@Fluffhead420 what do you think of the Nelson family? They are close knit family of musicians and tokers. Stayed up tripiping one night listening to Window Rock by Particle Kid about 3x in a row. Great album. Micah is one of my favs at the moment…drawn in by the song “everything is bullshit”. :v:

3 Likes

Love the Nelson family, haven’t ever heard a bad thing about them and whiskey River was my jam and still is. Lol.

3 Likes

Here are some updated pics before I chop and wash the 2nd and last pic are jack Herer the other are Bruce Banner .

10 Likes

Looking really good man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks delicious. It makes me a lil sad because I gave away my autos to keep my plant numbers in check. Kinda wishing I hadn’t done that. Weed may not be addictive, but growing it probably is. Its my first year too, and I ant going anywhere now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

wow - great job on this run !

2 Likes

Heard that dude. I have the last of my auto seeds germinating now. Lol. And a light on the way to start my first indoor grow.

1 Like

Appreciate that!

Hey all! I chopped and am curing them, I actually bought a wedryer as I was limited on space, I have heard nothing but good things so far. We shall see! Here are some pics, one of the jacks is at day 81 with quite a few white hairs left so we didn’t chop that yet. This happens to just be Bruce. Much love OG! Thanks for all the encouragement and love!

3 Likes

To add on here are my snowryder(autos) and my one photo god bud plant! I only had two to start and one was male.

4 Likes

One snowryder is 4’ tall with fat buds alresdy the other is over 5’ tall now. I am shocked by the height of the one snowryder. I’m 5’8” and the plant is up to almost my bottom lip.

3 Likes

Hey all here are the JH and BB auto, not much yield but as mentioned I did start in cups.

4 Likes

34 grams between two Bruce and one jack plant, I will continue to learn, also one jack plant hanging on haha. Doesn’t wanna be done get I guess

2 Likes

Way to go man!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: Got your first grow under your belt, and picked up some experience. Next time, you’ll get a better yield. Excellent job man.

:guitar:

2 Likes

Best advice I could give to a new grower … when you think its done and ready to harvest, give it 2 more weeks!
Plants look great and love the outdoor garden

1 Like

Hey guys! I’ve been laying low on here, but we’re still chugging along, my sole photo(God Bud) is doing awesome, I did have a branch bend over(not break) and then I had 3 nights in the upper 40s right after it happened, it didn’t seem to want to recover so I cut it and it’s already looking pretty fucking good. I’m including some of the beauties that are still attached(about 3/4 of the plant still resides).

6 Likes

So I got 92 grams off that one broken branch that was only probably 1/3 of the plant, these are from JOTI but has anyone seen god bud actually produce more than 3oz/plant? Bc I’m gonna end up with at least a half pound. They also claim it’s a short plant 3-4’ tall but mine is over 6’ tall. The smell the look and everything says god bud this is a little early obviously bc it was a broken branch but the plant is starting to show purple hues. Idk I’m just dumbfounded and really proud, of course I tried one bud out of drying and it alresdy tastes amazing and the buzz is fuckin on point, the scissor hash was a real treat. I’m fuckin stoked y’all. I have @Guitarzan to thank for all the texts and phone calls to make sure I wasn’t fuckin anything up lol.

7 Likes