First Grow - Here We Go - SPACE.U beans

Wow… Really nice look stuff. Impressive!

Maybe I’ll pop 4 of these with the 4 space cookies… I figured between those 8 and 4 cherry,Durban I’ll end up with six or so females to flower… That should be a fun canopy… Lol

2 Likes

Tres Senoritas - The Bounty

8 Likes

Wow @SkyDog. Those crystals… Mm mm mm…

I hope I find similar results. I have four of these now that just broke soil.

Got a smoke report yet?

3 Likes

Coming soon…I decided to put the harvest in some paper bags before I went out of town for 7 days. Just got back today and put them in the jars to cure. Smoked a bowl of the shake that I had on the counter after transferring to jars and got a nice buzz. Still tasted a little green but good. Saving judgement on the buds until cured.

Can’t wait to see what comes out of that grow!

2 Likes

Nice looking buds @SkyDog! Great job on your grow!

2 Likes

Glad that course of action worked out for you. If you find they got too dry, I like to rehydrate them by putting a couple of fresh fan leaves in the jar. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

You’re chocked full of tips and tricks aren’t you? I’ve got a few of your posts bookmarked lmao. We need a dedicated topic dude. :wink::v:

2 Likes

We got one.

5 Likes

No words needed…

8 Likes

However, when full of illustrative narrative, words are gobbled up too.

How do they taste? :imp:

1 Like

Happy to say this little girl (Lady #3) is coming along nicely. The pictured bud just got ground up and loaded into the pipe. (Actually the first bud I’ve tasted. Nothing but shake before this.)

I’m really impressed with her! One toke, wait a minute, and then she starts creeping up on you. Hits up high, then kinda drops through the body after a few minutes more.

This was the most fragrant of the three after the first week of drying but was also the last harvested, probably 24 hours later than the first one. I think she still tastes a little green. Going to keep burping the jars a couple times a day for the next few days and then again after I return from a few days away. If one stout hit is all it takes to medicate, then I am not really in any hurry to push them along.

4 Likes