First grow in 12 years

very pretty plants you have there … and it is always nice to have a stash of beans …

6 Likes

Hitting this jelly pie right now. Winter tires on truck, costco run completed. Seems like that enough for one day

14 Likes

Looks delicious!

Very nice colour and coated in trichomes!

:blush: enjoy.

3 Likes

A little fresh but time for a wake and bake !

@paintedfire420

12 Likes

Fuck yea! :raised_hands: That jelly pie looks dank!

How you liking the high on the G99?

3 Likes

Its nice. Leaves me functional at first then tapers off into a nice couch locking high. I let these hang too long so I’ve lost some of the flavour. Still a nice tasting smoke. I will be running these again asap.
Your gear and the black cali grapes win the potency and dense nugs this round. Wish I kept some of both.

Blue god throws a lot of bud. Almost too much if you get what I am saying. If I was in this for cash cropping I would run blue god. But I wont be running that piece of jordans pie again. I will re order some black cali grapes and maybe order some more jelly pies to have on deck. I’m sure gu will have a black Friday sale.

My next grow will be almost all OG ers strains. I will post a link below for anyone that cares. Its off to a rocky start. But I’ll get it turned around.

5 Likes

C99 ghp

14 Likes

Looking sticky! Nice flower man. Great colour to it

3 Likes

These crosses basically grew themselves

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the grow that I’m doing now.
Ogers gear.

Nice, uniform green color.
Looks like you have your feeding dialed in!

2 Likes

All soil my friend. I amend with some dry gaia green grow dust during veg and bloom dust during bloom. Only liquid added is h2o and some calmag

5 Likes

How long did your c99 x ghps go? Mine are at day 49 here and it’s looking like 8 weeks will be enough for them. Beautiful plants!

3 Likes

Yeah first one went at one day short of 8 weeks. And I usually like to see 25 percent amber. Others all finished within a few days. Now that they are curing they really have a funky smell. Use to be sweet now it’s more sour and not as pleasant. Maybe because they hung for a week under lower humidity than I like. Strong high though and a vigorous plant that was easy to grow.

7 Likes

They certainly have a unique smell, maybe it will sweeten up for ya after some cure time.

3 Likes

Black cali grapes all ready for tomorrow after work and my long commute home. Help me power through a 19 hour day from bed to home.

7 Likes

Hey @PoppaPuff, how does that black Cali taste?

Looks great! Still trying to decide which strains to order from JOTI ! Lol. So hard to choose… :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

Love the black cali grapes. Get a god cross if you want a yielder. My blue god was a big time yielder. I found a pheno of black cali grapes I really really like. No clones though so I ordered more to hunt again. Everything he has will satisfy u imo. Tough to choose though. I always buy the ones that he says are easy to grow as well

4 Likes

Okay great to hear. That black garlic sounds interesting ! Grew blue god and loved it, but mine were just bagseeds… dunno who’s cross they actually were.

Wanna try something new ; thinking maybe black garlic and some purple kush. Heh

1 Like

Plus you will get a freebie pack.he gives out good ones ususlly

1 Like