First grow in 12 years

Looking sticky! Nice flower man. Great colour to it

3 Likes

These crosses basically grew themselves

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the link to the grow that Iā€™m doing now.
Ogers gear.

Nice, uniform green color.
Looks like you have your feeding dialed in!

2 Likes

All soil my friend. I amend with some dry gaia green grow dust during veg and bloom dust during bloom. Only liquid added is h2o and some calmag

5 Likes

How long did your c99 x ghps go? Mine are at day 49 here and itā€™s looking like 8 weeks will be enough for them. Beautiful plants!

3 Likes

Yeah first one went at one day short of 8 weeks. And I usually like to see 25 percent amber. Others all finished within a few days. Now that they are curing they really have a funky smell. Use to be sweet now itā€™s more sour and not as pleasant. Maybe because they hung for a week under lower humidity than I like. Strong high though and a vigorous plant that was easy to grow.

7 Likes

They certainly have a unique smell, maybe it will sweeten up for ya after some cure time.

3 Likes

Black cali grapes all ready for tomorrow after work and my long commute home. Help me power through a 19 hour day from bed to home.

7 Likes

Hey @PoppaPuff, how does that black Cali taste?

Looks great! Still trying to decide which strains to order from JOTI ! Lol. So hard to chooseā€¦ :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

Love the black cali grapes. Get a god cross if you want a yielder. My blue god was a big time yielder. I found a pheno of black cali grapes I really really like. No clones though so I ordered more to hunt again. Everything he has will satisfy u imo. Tough to choose though. I always buy the ones that he says are easy to grow as well

4 Likes

Okay great to hear. That black garlic sounds interesting ! Grew blue god and loved it, but mine were just bagseedsā€¦ dunno whoā€™s cross they actually were.

Wanna try something new ; thinking maybe black garlic and some purple kush. Heh

1 Like

Plus you will get a freebie pack.he gives out good ones ususlly

1 Like