6 Likes

Glad to see you’re back! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Canuk gg4

8 Likes

Greenpoint jelly pie

9 Likes

@lefthandseeds

Testers 3 and 4 I think. Day 56. Hopefully done in a few days but I’m not sure. Some milky none amber yet

5 Likes

@lefthandseeds
The skinnier rocket looking one is the plant that had issues. Lime leaves and yellowing early. She smells good though.

2 Likes

Those look nice and chunky. Real Afghani structure for sure. Nice work, they look like they’re going to yield pretty well.

3 Likes

For sure. These two are the lighter looking 2 as well. Other two appear heavier. Hopefully they are done soon. I’m dying to have some homegrown. Have some larf curing but not gonna touch it until after I smoke some tops. That rocket top for some reason pulls me to be the first smoke. I will give u a proper update on chop day. Followed by weights and smoke report.

4 Likes

Killer. You’re doing a great job with them. I’m impressed with your grow. Mine are at 50 days. I’ll put up some pictures in a couple days.

3 Likes

Thanks. I owe it to OG and the members. And maybe a lil bit of Jorges bible. I plan on getting better and better every grow.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Larf off one lower

9 Likes

@Mongobongo

10 Likes

Haha looks great man. Beautiful nug!!! Those look sticky icky

3 Likes

Sorry just seen this.

Its canuk blue berry and its not impressive at all. The rest of the canuk gear I ran appears to be pretty good. Only the smoke report will tell for sure.

2 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle

11 Likes

… shes looks a wee bit hungry, like her whole life lol

Hey your first try with them, at least you’ll get a couple small nugs out of her :wink:

7 Likes

I just started a fuzz and dark spark. Am I right that autos generally prefer a bit lighter feeding than photos?

@PoppaPuff beautiful colors on that lady! Hows the smell?

3 Likes

mmm id say no, just the same actually but also depends on the genetics and what they want, but otherwise feed them the same.

3 Likes