First grow in 12 years

Awesome dude those plants look frickin amazing! :ok_hand:

Whatā€™s the colorful one? Sheā€™s a beauty. Iā€™m a total sucker for some color.

4 Likes

Love the ā€œfadeā€ and coloursā€¦ very niceā€¦:+1:

You know itā€™s pretty frosty when a leaf stem is coated in itā€¦ never seen that beforeā€¦ thanksā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

About 2/3ā€™s of jelly pies turn anywhere from light purple to a deep purple. This is the one clone I continued to grow#9. But Iā€™m done with jelly pie. I liked it but so much more out there to discover for me

5 Likes

In the tent my wife calls t2 i have a 600w hps on one side and a 600w mh on the other. It is clear to me that the hps side has much bigger buds and bud sites. The mh side is just as frosty but less bulk

5 Likes

11 Likes

The smaller of the two blue gods

17 Likes

wow I canā€™t believe that came from soil! Clicked the thread and it went to giant nug and I was like man these dwc grows getting big, saw the soil poit jaw dropped haha. You must know something I dont about it. Good job!

5 Likes

JOTI Black Cali Grapes
@Mongobongo

Another winner

13 Likes

Looks nice man. How good does she stank?

3 Likes

So sticky. Has a sweet smell right now. Needs more cure. Havent smoked it yet.

3 Likes

Looking as beautiful as ever ! That Blue God looks great brother !
Peace and love !
Overgrow !

2 Likes

This is almost a citrus smelling c99ghp @paintedfire420

Have 2 like this. They fed harder on their leaves.

This is what most looked like. A few foxtailed. All my fault I assume. All have really nice yields. Havent smoked one yet but soonā€¦

A very easy plant to grow. Smells are very appealing. Great cross u have there. I just checked my seed hoarde last night. Still have a quite a few @paintedfire420 beans in there. Sent a care package to a friend in need. He was lucky enough to get some #3 of your crosses. As well a pack of some of @lefthandseeds crosses. I also sent a percentage of @Sebring excellent gift. He even got 10 orange goji from @50State and a a multi pack of autos provided to me by @Mr.Sparkle and @ReikoX. Spreading those geneticsā€¦ I told him I expect pictures.

Amazing running down those seeds I was able to give to a friend. Just blows my mind that I literally paid nothing for most. Hard working generous peopleā€¦ OG is s great community. Iā€™m spreading that love

19 Likes

fuck yea spread the love bro :punch: sounds like santa claus came early this year for your friend. :smiley: :santa: :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

very pretty plants you have there ā€¦ and it is always nice to have a stash of beans ā€¦

6 Likes

Hitting this jelly pie right now. Winter tires on truck, costco run completed. Seems like that enough for one day

14 Likes

Looks delicious!

Very nice colour and coated in trichomes!

:blush: enjoy.

3 Likes

A little fresh but time for a wake and bake !

@paintedfire420

12 Likes

Fuck yea! :raised_hands: That jelly pie looks dank!

How you liking the high on the G99?

3 Likes

Its nice. Leaves me functional at first then tapers off into a nice couch locking high. I let these hang too long so Iā€™ve lost some of the flavour. Still a nice tasting smoke. I will be running these again asap.
Your gear and the black cali grapes win the potency and dense nugs this round. Wish I kept some of both.

Blue god throws a lot of bud. Almost too much if you get what I am saying. If I was in this for cash cropping I would run blue god. But I wont be running that piece of jordans pie again. I will re order some black cali grapes and maybe order some more jelly pies to have on deck. Iā€™m sure gu will have a black Friday sale.

My next grow will be almost all OG ers strains. I will post a link below for anyone that cares. Its off to a rocky start. But Iā€™ll get it turned around.

5 Likes

C99 ghp

14 Likes