First grow in 12 years

Test 2 afg daku
2 gallon pot

8 Likes

GDP throwing a nice 11 finger fan leaf. What u say u can only count 10?

11 Likes

@lefthandseeds

TEST numero uno
Water day

Just over a month old 32 days
Day 3 since photo period change

Right after the photo the family bird scored a hit.

8 Likes

Looks great! I’ll be joining you in flower soon. I just cleared out my male tent. Mine are a little behind yours, and desperately in need of a transplant.

So far the lowland crosses are a little taller than the domina crosses. Your plants and mine are looking a little more lowland dominant in structure.

3 Likes

The two that have been up potted to larger pots are twice as tall now. I’m popping those black domina next as well. Still interested in how these crosses work out

4 Likes

I’ll get some pictures of the black Domina crosses posted pretty soon. Right now I’m behind on getting them into new pots because I don’t have room for all of them in my veg tent with bigger pots, and I just killed all the males in the tent they’re going into.

They’re pretty root bound at the moment, and starting to hate me for it. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Kushy kush
Water day

6 Likes

From above kushy kush

10 Likes

jellypie 6

6 Likes

Jelly pie 10

I’m thinking it’s a Male 100 percent. Love to keep him to breed but I’m not there yet. Agree micro pee pee?

Jelly pie 9 went to 12 12 same day as jp10

Obvious lady parts

9 Likes

Ya sadly the 10 looks male for sure. Burn him! :smiling_imp:

Edit: that said I always give them a few extra days just to be 100% sure…

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds

Test 1 and 4
Water day. A lil calmag added to the water
Larger pot makes a huge difference. Duh

8 Likes

Test 2 in comparison

And numero 3

11 Likes

@PoppaPuff do you think these have started stretch at this point? How far into flower do you reckon these are?

2 Likes

Yes stretching for sure. They are on day 6 complete 12 12 cycle. 7 days from flipping switch.

4 Likes

Awesome. They’re looking great! Wonder what the shorty is gonna do next. Looks healthy and all, so it’ll be interesting to see if that’s going to be a different pheno.

3 Likes

Besides a rocky start they have left me alone since. In a tent next to my jelly pies. The Afghan dakus are always happy and jps so moody. They dont have a strong smell as far as I can tell yet. Only one is producing significant amounts of hairs so far. I expect things to get rolling next 10 to 14 days. Gave a top dress of Gaia green bloom but beside that and a little cal mag it’s been all soil powered more or less.

8 Likes

Things getting out of hand in here. 6 plants filling the tent.

14 Likes

GDP is a Male and is dead
Jelly pie 10 is a Male and is also dead

6 Likes

@lefthandseeds

Testers 2 and 4
Water and feed

Stretching and starting to smell day 12

8 Likes