First grow in 12 years

Number 1 stretching 33 inches

Wish I would of cut more suckers off this girl. Wont lie the testers got heavy doses of LITFA. I more or less let them do their own thing. Next run I will LST.

9 Likes

:clap: plants look great man. The lowland was a sizeable Afghani. I supercropped it when I grew it, and it took pretty well. You could consider going that route.

5 Likes

GG4

This girl is a monster

14 Likes

12 Likes

GG4 numero ocho

9 Likes

Jelly pie #9

6 Likes

GG starting to stack up. Looks promising.

9 Likes

Test 1

Test 2

Test 3

Test 4

Test 1 looks the best. Flowering is ahead of the others. With 3 and 4 being furthest behind.

They will all be fed today. Bloom, bio marine, bio bud, with a chaser of cal mag.

11 Likes

How did I miss this one? You should have a lot of new likes from me today!
:+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Silently used a lot of your knowledge here ReikoX. Looking forward to your seed run. Glad you stopped by. Things should be interesting here soon.

7 Likes

Thinking of moving plants outside today.

11 Likes

Won these on reverse auction 16 dollars us. For my wife as shes not much of a couch lock lady. At my legal limit so they will have to wait

12 Likes

Where’d you pick em up from?

4 Likes

Greenpoint on reverse auction.

5 Likes

Outa likes…looking good😁!

4 Likes

She loves to taste test my pruning. She approves

15 Likes

Cool thread! The rate those afghans shot up was fast. I had to check the time stamps. Looks like you know your setup and everybody is healthy and green and getting big.

7 Likes

Looking great, some crazy huge and lush fan leaves on them!

5 Likes

I just start growing my own indoor garden since where I live has crazy weather and my plants are being affected! I don’t have a grow light system in place yet but I need to evaluate how much space I have before I invest in a lighting system. I’ve been straggling on starting my first marijuana plant I have no idea that planting would be this complicated, a lot of things to consider. I’m trying to grow this strain https://www.gyo.green/world-of-seeds-high-tension-wos-ten-f.html. I decided to grow my own just for personal use and it’s been very effective in treating my back pain and sleeping disorder

4 Likes

At first I would keep it simple. Most novice growers do themselves more harm by doing too much. Its a process and I have so much more to learn. There are many smart helpful people here to help you out. Read the FAQ section. Invest in the lighting you can afford and that suits your grow space.

4 Likes