First grow indoor grow in some years

I’ve been allot of things but last several weeks I’m not sure if ok was one of them. Life rolls on! I’ve managed to keep some pictures the past few weeks. The tent full of sour is week four and filling out nicely, I think this strain did way better in this sog grow than last run. I feel like the buds are already the size of the finished buds on the last run. Here’s some pictures guys.

My apologies for stepping out for a bit, just wasn’t in the headspace I needed to be in.

12 Likes

I think we’ve all had those moments for sure…I know I have. I’ve been a bit tardy myself lately dealing with some health matters. :woman_shrugging:t3:

BUT I had to pop in real quick and say **I luv, luv, luv **:hugs: your little GNOMES!!! and your plants are looking great too! :grin:

I’m here if you ever want to chat, feel free to DM me. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: I love my gnomes they watch things for me when I’m away

5 Likes

Don’t forget to move them around so they have a different view now and again or they’ll get mischievous and start causing gremlin like problems. Or so my :shamrock: Irish great grandma, grandma and mom used to say about the “wee folk”. :blush:

4 Likes

Since this run consist of 18 clones of the same strain I have been able to make the observation that the plants underneath my marshydro 100w led seem to be maturing faster than the plants underneath the viparspectra 100w led. The mars is a little further red compared to the viparspectra so I guess that makes since. Will be something to keep in mind when the time to replace equipment inevitably comes. First two pictures under the mars, last two under viparspectra

7 Likes

Nice observation! :smiley:

All told, they’re looking fantastic! :star_struck:

Great work! :+1:t2:

1 Like

So both runs with this strain I have noticed this slight discoloration of the leaf tips. I thought last time maybe I slightly burned them so this run I dialed back the nutrition some and gave them more water in between feeding. I’m still noticing the same discoloration. Plants seem to be super healthy otherwise. Not sure what to make of it.

7 Likes

Mine have been doing the same :face_with_monocle:.

I’ve dialled back on the nutrients as well and have only been feeding water as a result, I also raised my light yesterday to see if that makes any difference.

I’ll keep you posted. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I’m interested to hear if the light has any affect on it but I don’t think that’s the case in my situation. First run this was the shortest strain of them all and none of the others showed discoloration like this even the taller ones that just about grew right into my light. Only the shortest plant (the sour seitz) is the only one to do so thus far. I hope it’s not the light because I have mine cranked all the way up tight to my filter as high as it could get :joy::sob:

2 Likes

Closing in on the finish line. Another week-week and a half.

5 Likes

:checkered_flag: :checkered_flag: :checkered_flag:
And they are looking fine.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

These girls took longer than expected and as of yesterday day they all looked ready, besides the purple pheno that seems to throw new pistils and growth regardless of the trichomes looking ready for harvest. Giving them 3 days dark standing with the ventilation cranked up. Then will chop and hang until dry.

4 Likes