First Grow, popped in April

@Tinytuttle Lol!

Yes! But what do I do about the sap hole?

@Meesh trauma indeed. However. She is sitting in more water than she probably wants, and has been since her trauma. Also, sunny today. I have an indoor, low light revegging option.

2 Likes

Kaligrownbudz recently did a video on bud bud back building where he barely took tips off the colas in a follow up video weeks later he stated that he didn’t notice any difference and that he would recommend it.

1 Like

Plants can seal off holes from damage due to various things Lifta and carry on! You have nice looking healthy plants! Nothing to worry about here!

1 Like

Best way to reveg is with 18 hours of light and veg feed with the ppm for clones and seedlings

it’s pretty easy just treat it like a clone this a reveg from a completely cut and harvested plan. It was just a small node and leaf I put it back in tent till I could work with soil again and I saw it

2 Likes

You have some nice frost coming on those plants from 5 days ago looking fire here!

1 Like

This year’s grow is all about making mistakes.

18/6 'till reveg or die.

6 Likes

… am I still half asleep or is the description backwards on that pic?

3 Likes

It is backwards bro :blush:

2 Likes

Last time I posted pretty pictures it didn’t end well.

Jillybean:

8 Likes

The (hopefully) non-rotten remains of Laura.

5 Likes

A branch of the GSCxOaxacan that I had polinated was situated on a branch that developed rot.

Some partially formed seeds are in evidence. Will sticking the branch in water allow the seeds to mature? What sort of light would it want? Sun? low? 12/12? Nutes?

Would trimming fan leaves help or hurt? Too late but curious.

2 Likes

Jillybean. Don’t think I will get seeds.

5 Likes

No idea if the seeds will mature, but try it anyway. I would just stick her in water with no nutes. In the sun.

1 Like

Hmmm. Sun. I remember when you could step out the door and find some of that on the porch!

1 Like

Milky with a touch of… What is that… heliotrope?

Recently pruned bud of Jillybean.

2 Likes

Learning to Trim:

Dora - GSCxOaxacan

5 Likes

Haha! I cut off all that leaf. Unfortunately, after like 20 autos this season, I have become so freaking fast at trimming it’s ridiculous. I say unfortunately, because I don’t really want to be really good at something I hate. lol Rage trimming! It’s a thing!

4 Likes

Currently I am leaving anything with sugar on. I have been smoking leaves all my life. Don’t know better.

2 Likes

Learning to trim:

Nora - Jillybean

2 Likes

Or you could trim them off and use it to make edibles, hash etc…

1 Like