First Grow, popped in April

Can I do the decarb now or must I wait for it to dry?

I’m pretty sure you have to wait until it’s dry first, but I’d ask maybe @ReikoX. He may know better than I

In my experience you need to dry it first. You could potentially dry it in the oven, but I couldn’t begin to suggest time or temperature. If I had to do it I would put my oven at 250°F (water boils at 220°F) and keep checking it until it breaks up easily between my fingers.

2 Likes

Salvation

2 Likes

Can she still be a mother if she’s had botrytus?

What does she want right now? Darkness? Light? Water? If she survives the ordeal, in a week or so I’ll trim her roots down.

Calling all bonsai growers!
@Dianna_Donnelly, @ReikoX, @Meesh, @Bullettooth, @STIGGY, @Zoey, @Weedstruck

2 Likes

Maybe a capfull of hydrogen peroxide in each watering to promote healthy roots

1 Like

Moral of the story. Don’t ask. Cut on first sight.

2 Likes

If there is one thing I’ve learned from gardening, it’s that you learn by screwing up and killing plants or by losing them to pests or disease. It seems like the more crap that attacks them, the better gardener you become in the long run. Oh and also, one can not maintain a manicure and a garden at the same time :laughing:

5 Likes

1 Like

Tomorrow afternoon I will take Laura and hack away some of her roots, pot her down to a two gallon, and begin planning for her winter.
Things I need to know:

• How much green should I leave on her? Buds?
  • How should I prep her existing soil for repot, right now it is very water heavy as she is not drinking like she did when she was tall. I would like it dryer but that doesn’t seem like it’s happening.
  • I will add fresh store bought soil, should I ammend it?

I put aloe on her cut branches. They are healing well. This one looked like it needed more so I covered it with parafin. When should I remove it? Do I need to fill that hole with something to keep nastiness out?

2 Likes

You’re trying to reveg her? I’ll be interested to see if it works in your rainy climate. I have no idea what you should do next, but I wouldn’t transplant her right away as she has had a lot of trauma recently.

Fly shit! Is my guess sorry I’m behind in this thread big time !

@Tinytuttle Lol!

Yes! But what do I do about the sap hole?

@Meesh trauma indeed. However. She is sitting in more water than she probably wants, and has been since her trauma. Also, sunny today. I have an indoor, low light revegging option.

2 Likes

Kaligrownbudz recently did a video on bud bud back building where he barely took tips off the colas in a follow up video weeks later he stated that he didn’t notice any difference and that he would recommend it.

1 Like

Plants can seal off holes from damage due to various things Lifta and carry on! You have nice looking healthy plants! Nothing to worry about here!

1 Like

Best way to reveg is with 18 hours of light and veg feed with the ppm for clones and seedlings

it’s pretty easy just treat it like a clone this a reveg from a completely cut and harvested plan. It was just a small node and leaf I put it back in tent till I could work with soil again and I saw it

2 Likes

You have some nice frost coming on those plants from 5 days ago looking fire here!

1 Like

This year’s grow is all about making mistakes.

18/6 'till reveg or die.

6 Likes

… am I still half asleep or is the description backwards on that pic?

3 Likes

It is backwards bro :blush:

2 Likes