First indoor grow

Any tips on balancing humidity and temp? 5 weeks left and don’t want to mess up.

5 Likes

Picture perfect I’d say de humiditify the room maybe bring in fresh air if you don’t have one , what’s your temp and humidity at present ?

4 Likes

How are you trying to regulate it bubba? Are you trying to lower your RH or are you trying to raise it?

1 Like

Temp is 68 and humidity is@ 60 but when I try to bring humidity down it makes temp increase…

1 Like

When I try to lower the humidity it makes my temperature increase

1 Like

I am used to being outdoors, I am trying to transition to indoor, so many questions.

1 Like

Those are decent numbers I’m guessing that’s lights out numbers ,what’s the numbers for lights on?

3 Likes

Lights off = 65
Lights on = 70

3 Likes

Well I’d just continue doing what your doing nothing wrong with those numbers if humidity rises then exchange fresh air some more otherwise I think you should be fine.

4 Likes

That’s a relief, the humidity has been way up in the Northeast so I’ve been concerned. Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

IMHO in flowering stage, anything that goes beyond 60% is highly risky, it should be between 50-55% as the top. A not very potent fan not pointing to the buds also helps to move the air and avoid to create humid microclimates that could cause mould or pests to appear. I live in a really humid area and finally had to buy a good dehumidifier too, once you’ve reached that stage no risks should be taken. I had to learn it the hard way, hope you won’t, good luck … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you for your input, every little bit helps :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This is a pic of the same plant on 4/7.

5 weeks should be well done indeed.

3 Likes

Last day of veg.

7 Likes

I have something for you.

3 Likes

Maybe 4 weeks.

6 Likes

1 week maybe two to go

Uploading…]() Uploading… not without help from 99PerCent…ty!

7 Likes

Gotta re-load some of them pics bro. :camera:

Seein’ some color in them colas :eye:

:thumbsup:

5 Likes

Yeah I used camera instead of phone and goofed in upload process.

2 Likes

3 Likes