First Indoor Grow

The title makes it seem like I have done a bunch of outdoor grows, and this is my first indoor one. Full disclosure…I have grown one auto outside. She is almost ready to harvest.

Not sure if I will keep this thread updated, but hope it can replace me taking a bunch of notes.

My setup: Mars Hydro Grow Tent Kit. 2’ X 4’ tent. 4" exhaust fan. Mars Hydro SP 3000 light. 18/6 lighting. One clip-on fan. One tower, oscillating fan. 3 gallon fabric pots. Happy Frog soil with added perlite. Beans are from Herbie’s.

!
BCN Critical Auto

Gorilla Glue Auto|375x500
Gorilla Glue Auto

!
Zkittlez Auto

Zkittlez|375x500
Zkittlez Auto

19 Likes

Welcome!!!
I am fairly new as well, but love to see the progression and the wonderful plants that others grow!

1 Like

Pulling up a chair…

2 Likes

big brother I make myself comfortable and see if you have time, pass by my diary :heart:

1 Like

Best of luck with the grow. If you can grow outside you’ll have pretty good luck inside. Mastering your environment will take a bit of trial and error but just be patient and you’ll get there.

2 Likes

hello brother I also recently joined this family but I have been cultivating them for years I see them in shape … the only thing if you allow me in this phase give little water and measure the ph and keep humidity high for the rest beautiful configuration I will follow you man ps I am also breeding 4 autoflowers

2 Likes

Looking forward to the show, good luck!

1 Like

Greetings and good luck @rthensley,

My recent GG4 grow from ILGM seed produced a nice 4oz yield of very enjoyable smoke!

Good genetics and TLC ensures a great outcome.

1 Like

Those babies will be all gown up before you know it!

1 Like

Grow logs work great for that! I’m constantly checking back through mine for information.

Good luck with the grow!

1 Like

That reminds me I will be starting one soon.

1 Like

14 days from sprouting from the soil. Only giving a little water each morning.

6 Likes

Day 21. They are exploding with growth. Have not used any nutrients (they are in Happy Frog).

2 Likes

nice job brò to the two big oiu i would start by applying a little stress now you are there with the days calculates that around 28 days to 32 days it starts to bloom so a bit of lst would not be bad :heart::it:

Day 28. Just watered with some FF Grow Big at about 30% of the recommended strength. First nutrients.

Was out of town for 3 days, so not sure exactly which day the started flowering (assume that is what they are doing.)

My new Mars Hydro fan stopped working. eBay seller had me send a picture of the fan. Not looking good on getting it replaced. Have bought an AC Infinity S6 and have it in the tent. Had to buy a 6" to 4" reducer. Sigh.

2 Likes

Day 35 from sprouting. Second week of flowering.

Have used banana tea/molasses a couple of times, and Fox Farms nutrients once. Getting some discoloration on some leaves. Will post in the other thread to see if I need to do something differently.

4 Likes

hello brother the banana tea you made as I do it? boiling 4 banana peels and then I put everything to rest by adding 1 liter of water and put to rest for 24 hours and add a teaspoon of brown sugar

I did not boil. Just put banana peels in water, added a tablespoon of molasses, and put it all in the fridge for 3 days.