First Official Grow - KIS Biochar + LEDS + Mephisto Autos

Really nice looking auto’s there @OrganicMids :+1:.

I fully agree with you on auto’s ( iv grown a few Mephisto strains too.) … the smoke from most of my auto’s has been really tasty and has at times been better than a lot of nice regular strains/crosses .!
They’ve came a long way, auto’s - i reckon everyone should try some. :+1:.
Anyway you have some real nice plants there, how long do ya run your lights for and what’s your medium n pot size lights etc .?!
Happy growing ,
Gaz

5 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words guys! It’s been a passion of mine since I first discovered this wonderful plant in my teens. I was on overgrow daily in high school and was never able to use any of the info I learned until now. It’s definitely a huge passion of mine.

Also, having a water only soil definitely helps a lot lol. KIS rocks.

1 Like

Thanks man. I run 24/7 and I’m in KIS organics biochar water only soil, in 7 gallon pots. With added worms as well. My light is a Timber cxb3590 4x4 600 watt. I got it over 2 years ago.

4 Likes

Day 73 Strawberry Nuggets got the chop, right on schedule

5 Likes

Day 75 Sweet n Sour #2 got the chop

4 Likes

Day 73 Ghost Toof

My girl’s stacking heavy right now, she just hit another growth spurt as you can see from all the new white hairs. She’s barely got any amber to her. Probably let her go for another 3-4 days.

5 Likes

All the girls are done drying, finished trimming and the final weights are in.

Sweet n Sour #1 - 93g
Sweet n Sour #2 - 140g
Strawberry Nuggets - 103g
Ghost Toof - 122

Putting the total at 458g, not counting any popcorn that’s going to edibles :grin:

Strawberry Nuggets

Ghost Toof

Sweet n Sour

5 Likes

Really nice job man :ok_hand: Over a pound of some fire looking nuggs in a very short time… Looking forward to the smoke report on these after they have some time curing!

2 Likes

It’s hard trying to not smoke my fresh buds lol. I’ve been smoking on the first sweet n sour since it finished drying, and it’s practically all gone lol.

The flavor isn’t completely there yet, another week or two and it’ll be perfect I think. Just get hints of sweetness but it’s extremely smooth, like breathing air. That’s the one thing I’ve noticed with organics, is how light the smoke is. It’s wonderful

1 Like