FirstCavApache64 ongoing grow journal and pollen chucks

You too @TopShelfTrees1 , hope you’re having fun with the family and eating too much.

3 Likes

Most definitely am brother! Today is back to reality though, neglected the ladies for a couple days, time to get em straight before they hate me :wink: Hope you guys are having a wonderful holidays as well.

3 Likes

Their you go a tent sized lazy Susan! Even holes so when you water drains so can empty from bottom for all plants.

3 Likes

To celebrate my 1 year anniversary of Overgrow today as well as getting my devotee badge for 365 days in a row of being on the forum I’d like to run a Wiki for a pack of my first round of pollen chucking I ever did. The giveaway will be for a 10 pack of photo regular seeds that are from my pre 98 Bubba Kush x Blue Kush pollen from @DougDawson . The Bubba clone has very good coffee, cocoa and earthy kush terps that hopefully remain strong in her cross.

Thanks so much to everyone that has made me feel welcome this past year and shared so many great genetics with me.

@THCeed , @Rhai88 , @Budderton, @darkillusion , @DougDawson , @blowdout2269 , @hoss8455 , @Gonzo , @imstinky , @duo , @Pigeonman , @VAhomegrown, @Heliosphear, , everyone that donated to the Veterans giveaway last year, and a bunch of folks that my memory is letting me down remembering, thank you all for the incredible seeds. Trying to decide what to run next has become next to impossible now thanks to you all. Please try not to overwrite, Wiki will be up until tomorrow around 5 or 5:30 PM EST. Best of luck to you all and Happy New Years!

1. @CocoaCoir :us:
  2. @420noob
  3. @middleman :us:
  4. @ThirdStone :us:
  5. @ShiskaberrySavior
  6. @Til_Valhalla :us:
  7. @olschool
  8. @Tripl3fastaction
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @jamMAKEcan . :us:
  11. @tresbundles :us:
  12. @darkillusion :us:
  13. @THCeed
  14. @BIGJ
  15. @Abbbian
  16. @JOHN1234 :us:
  17. @Ghost_Rider
  18. @smokekulture
  19. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:
  20. @OnePassionateGrower
  21. @Dannyrawdog420 :us:
  22. @blowdout2269
  23. @BuckeyeBeanz
  24. @Tuned :canada:
  25. @illicitmango :us:
  26. @Star_Dog :uk:
  27. @ix3u
  28. @sunra108 :us:
  29. @imgrowingart :us:
  30. @Conitl
  31. @Kasper0909
  32. @IKEA22
  33. @Trickster
  34. @Terpsnpurps
  35. @Jpaul
  36. @havens4hawks
  37. @Movement13
  38. @Coffin_Dodger
  39. @Jim
  40. @calman1955 :us:
  41. @Originalweedman
  42. @Greenfingers :us:
  43. @LzBoy
  44. @Garcimore :fr:
  45. @ABushOfKush :us:
  46. @I.am.human
  47. @503BudMan
  48. @Heliosphear
  49. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  50. @globalhead :india:
  51. @luxton :canada:
  52. @Piter :es:
  53. @zezozose
  54. @patsnumone
    Add more lines if needed. Giveaway is for USA, Canada and anywhere else an international stamp can carry a coin flip.
54 Likes

Here’s a pic of the Bubba mother plant, it’s the larger clone all the way to the right

21 Likes

Rock and roll brotha! :metal:Happy New Year! @FirstCavApache64

3 Likes

Ill jump.on at #7 @FirstCavApache64 and a happy new year to you and yours

2 Likes

thanks for the opportunity @FirstCavApache64
appreciate you.

happy new year.
congrats on your 365

4 Likes

Happy new year @FirstCavApache64 . and thank you for being a awesome og…
Good luck to all ENTRANTS

5 Likes

Very cool, Happy New Year @FirstCavApache64. Great to have you around. :v:

5 Likes

Happy new thanks man!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary, Happy New Year and thank you! I’ll sign up for anything Bubba!
:unicorn: :clinking_glasses: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @FirstCavApache64 for the giveaway, and congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: on your one :point_up: year anniversary on OG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::tada::wink::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :+1: to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::wink::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::tada::star_struck::facepunch::tada::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance @FirstCavApache64! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you much !!! @FirstCavApache64
:seedling: :fire:

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother!
Its sure great to find a community where you feel so welcome. Glad you’ve stuck with us too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Happy one year, and Happy New Years bromigo!
:smiley::partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy New Year! And thanks for the opportunity

4 Likes

Nice one mate, its looking great in here.
Thanks for giveaway the seeds sound interesting.

Happy New Year everyone!

4 Likes

Thank You @FirstCavApache64 ! ! !

Good Luck Everyone ! ! !

Happy New Year OG ! ! !

6 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity n helping veterans

2 Likes