FirstCavApache64 ongoing grow journal and pollen chucks

Thank you @FirstCavApache64!!!

3 Likes

Hell yeah brotha! First year was great. Hope you stick around for many more

3 Likes

Wow thanks for this y’all… I’m gonna get in trouble at work lmao being on the phone so much here at OG … happy new years guys!

7 Likes

Happy New year everyone and congratulations on your 1 year/365 day badge to boot!
Good luck growchachos :seedling:

6 Likes

Pretty cool ! I’m feeling the same and I think I gonna do something similar in few months.

Thanks for the opportunity.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great cross. Happy new year!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @FirstCavApache64
Happy New Year

3 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 …you are the man…

Thanks for sharing your first journey into breeding with us…love BUBBA KUSH

Good luck everyone!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance, and congrats on your badge!!

2 Likes

Congrats on the badge and a year on the books, @FirstCavApache64 . All the best for you and yours in the coming year, and thanks for the chance at such a sentimentally valued set of genetics.
Good luck in the wiki and all the more luck in finding something that speaks to the care FirstCav put into the seed, y’all.
Happy new year :four_leaf_clover:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

Happy New Year Brother! Glad to call you my friend! You are truly a blessing to us all. Let’s make 2024 the year we’ve all been waiting on.

8 Likes

The random number gods have spoken. Number 45 @ABushOfKush send me your details and I’ll get them out to you. Thanks for a great year OG crew, can’t wait to see what the new one brings us.

22 Likes

@ABushOfKush .happy new year win big dawg… Enjoy
@FirstCavApache64 .thanks for ur awesome giveway. And have a great new year soldier

5 Likes

Dooooood no way! Thanks @FirstCavApache64 and @jamMAKEcan. They will be put to good use

6 Likes

Wtf @ABushOfKush, congrats! :partying_face:

Thanks FirstCav. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations @ABushOfKush Fine Win ! ! !

Thank You @FirstCavApache64 Most Generous ! ! !

Happy New Year One and All ! ! !

5 Likes

BOG x pre 98’ Bubba!? Can’t go wrong!

And thanks @FirstCavApache64 for being such a good dude, always thinking of others & giving back. Class act sir :100:

5 Likes

Hope you have a great New Year buddy! Lots of healthy plants and good medicine.

6 Likes

So after facing reality I had to toss 5 big plants that just were too big to flip. I hate putting 3 months into a plant just to compost it but there just wasn’t room. I took cuts of everything so I can run them once they’re rooted and established.
For now the plan is to flip Irene OG, Triangle Kush, Trinity, Blue Dream, Wedding Cake and one of the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush plants if one or both end up female. Here’s some pics of where we are and everything got transplanted to final pot size except WMBK which I’m waiting to see sex on before transplanting.

Irene OG

Triangle Kush- Just transplanted from Solo Cup

Wedding Cake in the back right

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush fan leaves

Pre 98 Bubba and small Blue Dream clones

Hope you all had a safe and happy New Year.

24 Likes

Hey FCA. Happy new year brudda.

Do you keep your solos in double cups cause you have water in the bottom cup? Is that your secret to success with getting that TK and Blue dreams looking so good in such a tiny cup lol.

And garden looks awesome man, prepped and ready for some major buddage.

HG

3 Likes