FirstCavApache64 ongoing grow journal and pollen chucks

I’ve been eyeing those small fabric bags ever since I spotted them in one of Doug’s journals on RIU. Might have to grab a box soon and give them a try.

6 Likes

They’re cheap. I love 'em!!

2 Likes

Just got some myself to try.

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool, I like the idea of those too! :thinking:

1 Like

They work awesome for solos haven’t had one tip over even when I tried!

2 Likes

Gonna flip tomorrow or Monday, I need to grab some clones to send out so probably Monday. Plants are looking healthy and finally had one Wreckage Master Bastard Kush show female so it got transplanted into a final pot. Hope everyone is having a great weekend and to my friends in the NE, stay safe during this snow storm.

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush

Trinity clone from Cannaventure Seeds

Irene OG

Triangle Kush from Cannaventure Seeds

Wedding Cake

Blue Dream

29 Likes

Epic lineup! Good luck Mr.

4 Likes

everything looks nice and healthy as always. nice work.

(i’m still eye banging your blue dream…)
hope that medicine works out for you. i like it a lot and works great for abuela. my problem was i grew it in a small pot. you’ll want yield just on the flavor/buzz alone. it really is a GREAT strain.

5 Likes

It’s been 6 years since I ran this seed but the flavor and effect were terrific. Really good anti anxiety meds too. I kept a clone of it in case it is worth keeping. I still am hunting the Santa Cruz cut but for now this is what I’m running.

11 Likes

curious if you’ve ever tried trainwreck? another one of my paratrooper buddies swears by it for his aches and pains.

i have not tried it, but have 2020mendo’s t-dub cut germinating as we speak. just waiting on dirtburst. excited to see what this turns out. i have been very satisified with everything i have run from 2020m.

5 Likes

That’s one I haven’t seen before. I know a guy that sells the clone but it’s too pricey for me.

3 Likes

Nice plants. Sounds like more guys looking for pain relief strain.

2 Likes

Got you on the Santa Cruz brother! Looking great! Can’t wait to see this run, gonna be super epic!

6 Likes

The square Solo cups are definitely acting to prevent root spin out and becoming root bound. I transplanted the pre 98 Bubba Kush today after 8 weeks in the square Solo and it wasn’t root bound with a bunch of circling roots.

I’m gonna be using these for all cuts to keep them small and healthy.

21 Likes

Nice, that’s great to know.

4 Likes

That Trinity is a really pretty looking plant, cool structure :+1:

3 Likes

can’t find any of your fancy square cups 'round here… i went looking.
will have to expand the search.

is this your first run with the pre-98 bubba, or have you done it before?

3 Likes

I’ve had it for 3 years and have flowered it 3 or 4 times.

5 Likes

A fan favorite

3 Likes

Very nice, healthy looking garden you’ve got growing there, brother. :+1:

4 Likes