FirstCavApache64 ongoing grow journal and pollen chucks

Monster! Nice @Hashpants donkey dicks galore!

2 Likes

No, it’s the clone only I picked up from Rusty with Cannaventure. It should have had way more light so it has really wide node separation. I’m thinking/hoping it tightens up under the big light. It is a floppy viney plant though, no matter what. I’ll probably supercrop some branches right at flip to try and control the stretch. It’s supposed to be a 3x or 4x stretch after flip.

6 Likes

That looks so nice! I’m just glad I don’t have to trim it🤣

3 Likes

going to have a hard time supporting it’s flowers if it’s going to do a 3-4x stretch.

i have seen pictures of TK only in flower. seeing it in this state of spindly veg is a first. interested to see how it turns out. good luck with the new grow(s)!

2 Likes

I got new square fabric pots that have tabs in the corner on the outside of the pot that will hold stakes for support and a cool kit at Lowes that has cross members that connect to the supports like a tomato cage. Should do okay but it’s just a concept until I see it in place with chunky buds.

4 Likes

Nice man, some nice stuff there.

2 Likes

Sweet! That sounds very cool, I’ve never seen those pots either that’s a killer idea. Can’t wait to see it in action.

1 Like

I always forget supports until late flower and end up jamming them into a packed root ball. I figured this way will keep 4 posts out of the root space and help support the grenades that MB15 likes to grow when it’s a good run with it.

4 Likes

EXACT same here. I always clench my teeth as I slide em in too :grimacing: I hope they are awesome. Love the idea

1 Like

Just wanted to show how the supports are setup with TK. I’m hoping it will help tame the stretch by bending and tucking branches.

18 Likes

That is cool as shit! I love it, such a wicked idea!

4 Likes

This is excellent and should work great. I like that the cross members are adjustable up and down. And you can remove the pot from the tent if you need to, unlike a scrog net.

2 Likes

My wife grabbed it at Lowe’s when they were getting rid of the seasonal summer stuff for 3 bucks. 16 of the cross bars and 4 support poles. She just thought it would be a cleaner look compared to my usual pipe cleaner mess.

5 Likes

My back is pretty bad so watering with a scrog is hard. This does kind of give you the same benefits and you could make a net to fit it. Hoping it helps but if not, the support poles were worth the $3.

6 Likes

I got everybody doing better in the big tent after 8 to 10 weeks in solo cups. Had my son down this weekend to help me clean up the grow rooms and around the property. Best things are he works for weed and my wife cooks like he hasn’t eaten in weeks.

Buttermilk biscuits from scratch and sugar glazed local Virginia ham, I just wanted a nap after this breakfast.

16 Likes

I’m full right now & I’d still eat a plate full of those biscuits! Yum & scalloped potatoes? Hell yea

2 Likes

Oh man! Got me hungry now, that looks delicious! Still wanna try a Virginia Ham, hope you had a great weekend with your son. Good times

2 Likes

One of the prettiest times of the year to live up in the mountains is fall. Probably a week or two before the peak but it’s beautiful all around us.

16 Likes

I agree! I took these pics today. Sadly not my house. Sky Meadow State Park.

10 Likes

Love the fall colours, my favourite time to just walk as far as my feet (and back ) can take me with my pup. Fall is just a different vibe, like everything kind of slows down heading into winter, I love it! Over here we have geese flying overhead, fall colours in the air , leaves falling . Reminds you what a gorgeous world we live in .

4 Likes