FirstCavApache64 ongoing grow journal and pollen chucks

Are we sharing fall pics? I love fall, it’s such a beautiful time of year. I took this one on my walk the other day.

5 Likes

I love the isolated trees in full color surrounded by green, they look so killer.

1 Like

This is turning into an Autumn in Va thread!

6 Likes

All my plants are in veg, I’d rather see a bunch of killer fall pics than my 12" vegging clones any day. I live a 15 minute to Skyline Drive and they have a line of cars waiting to get in the park right now. I used to hike up to the top of the mountain I live on to take pics but the back and knees ain’t having it anymore. My drive to Richmond tomorrow should be really nice as 64 has some nice trees the whole way.

5 Likes

Here’s a couple transplants working their way back to healthy after 3 months in solo cups and couple newly rooted clones. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

On the cinderblock is Black Triangle, Irene OG, Wedding Cake and Motorbreath 15.

Triangle Kush in the big fabric pot and Motorbreath 15 to the left of it.

Blue Dream up front in the black pot

9 Likes

The sun coming up on our anniversary getaway last month.

And the moon coming up above my house last night.

8 Likes

Happy Halloween and be safe if you’re on the road tonight. A couple veg pics for today’s spooky update. Tomorrow begins the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush contest so I’ll be popping a few of @THCeed seeds to join in with that.

Irene OG from an awesome forum friend
20231030_170105
Heavenly Hashplant by Bodhi
Via a trade with forum buddy

Triangle Kush clone from Cannaventure Seeds

Double Diesel from a good friend

Trinity clone from Cannaventure Seeds

Why I love Hormex #8- Trinity cutting at day 9

19 Likes

Very nice brother! The lineup is getting unreal huh! So awesome! The next few runs are gonna be absolutely epic over there! Can’t wait to see them flowered out . I love hormex too! Stuff is epic, 9 days Is KILLER especially for roots like that! Nice work, your clone/cutting game is unreal! That heavenly hashplant looks killer too! Respect OG is fire I bet that’s gonna be a killer hybrid! :ghost: Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Happy Halloween to you too, hope you get plenty of candy leftover for munchies lol.

1 Like

Haha ALWAYS DO ! :wink:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, pal! Hope you have a good one.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday dude!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @FirstCavApache64 :v:

2 Likes

Happy Borntday!
DYvPl5UVAAAZu5T

4 Likes

Thank you guys so much. Got a cool new coffee mug, new jacket and ordered an Apera ph/ec meter with some birthday cash. @DougDawson uses Apera and based on his plants I’d say it works well. Should be a great day of plants and a nice night of enjoying what the last harvest gave me. Hope y’all have a great week!
20231101_101822

11 Likes

3 Likes

Nice man, hope it’s a great day for you brother.

1 Like

HBD brother! have a great day and your best year ever! Salute to you!

Untitled

1 Like

Just got my new Apera ph/ec pen in today and it’s awesome! Results take a few seconds at most and it came with the ph calibration, ec calibration and storage solution. I knew my old meter was off but had no idea the ec was so far out. It read 623 ppm and the Apera shows 880 ppm. I’ve been over feeding at a high ph for awhile now which explains the issues the plants have been seeing. It has replaceable probe tips too which is nice.

10 Likes

That PPM difference could be the calibration factor. Some use PPM = 500 * EC and others use PPM = 700 * EC. This is why I prefer to work in EC.

5 Likes