FirstCavApache64 ongoing grow journal and pollen chucks

They’re both set to 500ppm scale but the cheaper one went south over 4 weeks ago. It stopped giving consistent readings on the ec so I figured it was done. This Apera gives readings so quickly, I’m loving it out of the box. We’ll see how it does long term but with a 2 year warranty I’m feeling good about it.

2 Likes

Got 4 Wreckage Master Bastard Kush seeds soaking and looking forward to a fun grow contest. Best of luck to all participants.

8 Likes

Congrats @FirstCavApache64 , I love my Apera pen. The first reading takes a few seconds on mine while it adjusts to the temp of the solution and all readings after that only take a couple seconds. It’s a great device. Had mine a couple years now and the probe is still going strong.

2 Likes

Awesome brother! Love the mug too! I’m a huge horror movie fan, that’s sweet, and those pens are great! Nice choice

3 Likes

Now that ph and ec are back in line the girls are darkening up and looking nice. I ordered a new Spider Farmer 4x4 tent that should be here in a week for all the mother plants I have going. Gonna hopefully be flipping Triangle Kush, Trinity, Motorbreath 15, Double Diesel and a Blue Dream from seed once I get the new veg room finished up.
Wedding Cake and Irene OG are rooted in solo cups and doing well. I’m really looking forward to seeing the TK in flower along with Trinity.

17 Likes

I see why you have that mug! You’re killing it as usual, bud!

4 Likes

busy garden! lots of very different cultivars.
everything looks healthy. nice work.

3 Likes

Looking great Dr.Greenthumb! Gonna be epic for sure, cannot wait!

2 Likes

I had 4/4 germination on THCeeds Wreckage Master Bastard Kush but one decided to test me and keep its helmet on for 3 days. When stuff like this happens with seeds I revert back to my growing motto

this_is_sparta_94

I tossed the seed and dropped a Pre 98 Bubba Kush clone in the solo it was in. It threw fishbones so it deserved the space.

Hope everyone is having a good week. We hit 82 today and tomorrow is 53 for the high, VA weather has been messed up all year.

17 Likes

damn all the bubba around here i may just have to give her another go myself.

been a long long time …

6 Likes

I’ve been running it a little over 2 years. This cut came from Dookiefarms and its a night time favorite of mine when I just want to smoke a joint and relax. Not super potent but love the coffee and chocolate terps for a joint after dinner.

Old mom on the left, just got too big to manage so I rooted some snips before tossing it.

9 Likes

That is a nice fat fishbone root she threw.

2 Likes

Should be setting up the new 4x4 Spider Farmer tent early next week. I’m trying to flip the flower tent as soon as I can move the clones and mom’s to the new tent as Triangle Kush is probably too tall already and Motorbreath 15 is real close. All I have are veg pics but I’m posting a couple to track progress as they go.

Motorbreath 15

Black Triangle from Bodhi

Heavenly Hashplant from Bodhi

Wedding Cake from a good buddy

Irene OG from a good buddy

I culled 4 big mother plants that were un manageable after getting rooted cuttings from each. That frees up the 2x4 tent to get moved into the new veg room. I’ll run autos and start seeds in that one.
Hope your plants are doing well and you have a great weekend.

17 Likes

Looking great as always brother. Awesome! Once you have that new tent up you can breathe :wink: trust me I know the feeling all too well :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you for your service brother :facepunch:t2: happy veterans/Remembrance Day. Much MUCH RESPECT

1 Like

Thanks, gonna go into town in a bit to grab some Veterans Day free food. Mission BBQ has a free lunch for Vets today and a couple other spots are doing free stuff like car washes and oil changes. The 5x5 is so stuffed its crazy but there will be some breathing room soon. Hope the BOO girls aren’t keeping you too busy, they look awesome!

1 Like

Hell yeah! Is it just me, or does free food generally taste better? Lol :crazy_face:
Take advantage of all you can today brother!
Thank you for your service. :handshake:

1 Like

Still trying to get the energy together to setup the new tent and it’s gotten really crowded in the 5x5 while I wait. I got Irene OG, Wedding Cake, Trinity and Triangle Kush cuts transplanted into 1 gallon pots from the solo cups they were in. Probably going to throw both Irene and Wedding Cake in flower when I flip the Triangle Kush, Motorbreath 15, Double Diesel, Trinity and Heavenly Hashplant. Just need to get a rooted cut from Irene and Wedding Cake before I flip them.

Irene OG in the new pot

Wedding Cake

Black Triangle by Bodhi

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush from Thceed for the contest

Triangle Kush

Double Diesel (ECSD x Chocolate Diesel)

Hope y’all have an awesome Thanksgiving and be safe on the roads this holiday season. Lots of drunks and cops on the road during this time of year.

18 Likes

Very nice! That black triangle just looks mean! Irene is slow, don’t pinch her if you want a snip anytime soon lol. Wedding cake is pretty quick. Can’t wait to see those all go through flower, im itching to throw a bunch in myself, like BAD! Happy Thanksgiving to you brother! Hope you guys have an amazing one , be safe.

4 Likes

Where did you round up the MB15 from? Just a curious guy.

4 Likes